9🔸Not so innocent.

Pic on top. Mr Rodriguez

Robin's POV

Mr.Rodriguez helped me up quickly ,he was really strong to pull me up so fast.

"Be careful," he laughed as a smile flew across his not so even jawline.

I looked into his dark eyes and was immediately hypnotized. He was too young to be a Spanish teacher,he was probably 23. I don't know what came over me when I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips no my mouth.

He pushed me away."not a good idea."

"Yeah sorry . that's embarrassing. I have a boyfriend."

"I have a wife," he throws in.

"I'm sorry . I wasn't thinking." I look away.

"No I'm sorry." He expression changes.

"For what?" I ask confused.

"Leading you on."

"When?"

"I find you cute . so I always ask you questions and tell you jokes so that you think I'm funny."

"I thought you were just a really nice guy."

"Well I'm not . I have a wife."

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her."

Then he just stared at me and moved closer. He pulled my cheeks towards him and brought our lips together. It felt different from Harry's kisses. It was still lustful but more passionate.

His tongue dominated my mouth. My hands moved to his chest,I felt his muscles under his shirt .

I started unbuttoning it. He then pulled it off ,showing off the perfectly tanned skin that sat tight on his muscles. He locked the door of the classroom and we moved to the backroom, his office. I kissed him on his chest then kissed lower and lower. Until I got to his pants. I unbuttoned them and pulled them down as his huge member in his boxer flicked up I unbuttoned his boxers pulling his dick out of them instead of pulling them off.

I stuffed his 9 inches in my mouth and I immediately began  deepthroating it. He watched me licking his lips. I took my shirt off . then continued sucking his cock. Until he came in my mouth. I swallowed his cum and got up to give him another kiss.

"We're not done . Are we?" He asked.

"I'm sorry I'm a virgin. I want my first time to be with someone I love." I explain

"Are you sure. If you get it over with then when you finally do meet the person you love you'll have the experience to make them feel great."

I looked into his dark eyes and kissed him again. What can I say, he was making sense.

He pulled his boxer down. We both got completely naked. He went over to a draw and pulled a condom out . He gave it to me and asks me to put it on. I took it out off the wrapper and placed it at the tip of his nine inches . I slid it until it reached his pubic hair then he grabbed me by my arms , turned me around and bent me over his desk. He rubbed his cock in between my ass cheeks before putting the head in. I felt a jolt of pain shoot through my body and then I unexpectedly found that he stuffed the whole thing in me and the pain only got more intense.

He waited a minute as if he knew that I had to adjust, I wonder if he has done anal with his wife before. The he rams into me like there's no tomorrow. I feel his dick throbbing against my walls and each time he thrust in , the tip of his cock sends waves of pleasure through my body. I stand up ,keeping him inside me as kiss him while he continues to ram from behind.  I remain standing up after we kissed so that he could leave hickeys on my neck while he fucked me. My back arched as hot strings of cum exited my member and my anus tightened around his cock. The Spanish man then thruster harder until he came inside of me. We stood still for half a minute and then he pulled out of me and my eyes widened at the amount of cum that filled the tip of his condom.