21🔸anti-avengers

Robin's POV

I wake up in a strange room and it's dark. My fatigue is back and worse. I don't know what the hell is going on.

I stand up and open the door in front of the bed . this room is about 3m² , so I feel a little claustrophobic. I walk out of the door and find a group of people sitting around a table. MJ, May ,Ned,my mom and a man I recognised from somewhere I just couldn't put my finger on it but my mom stared at him with huge eyes.

"Hey sport , you're awake." My mom cheers.

"Welcome to the Rebellion Bobbins." This from May.

"How long have I been sleeping."

"3 weeks" MJ says effortlessly.

"3 weeks. What the fuck."

"I theorized that your abilities put a massive energy strain on your body when used."said the man I slightly recognised.

"Abilities? Can someone just explain everything that happened while I was asleep."

"Uhm okay. A group of supervillains kidnapped all the avengers and killed the president, they now rule the country. You have abilities over the wind and Peter has been taking care of you while you were out. We started a rebellion against the countries new leaders and you're in it, you better start training."Ned says quickly.

My brain shut off, like I couldn't process all the information at once. I have powers? Wind? Then it clicked, back when Doc Oc spontaneously flew into the wall, I must of blown him away and when the black spiderman attacked Peter, I saved him.

"I can't believe Peter's still gone. What is taking him this long?"May asked worried.

"Wait where's Peter?"I ask.

"He's trying to get to Stark industries but it's hard when they're looking for him."

"Why's he trying to get to Stark industries and what do you mean we're all in a rebellion."

My mom walks over to me and rubs my back." No honey you're in the rebellion. You and Peter have to fight for us. I always new I was raising a fighter. "

"Okay...I'm confused. Why do I have abilities mom?"

"I don't know? Your father didn't tell me everything. I just know he wasn't from here. I didn't ask him much questions, I trusted him. So when he made big decisions like us moving to Nigeria... I didn't question it"

"what?"

"I don't know where your father is from."

"What you should know everything." I state.

"I didn't question him much. To me he was human. I fell in love with him, and then he died but I still saw him inside you and I love you with everything." My mom says.

I know the general reaction is to be angry but I wasn't. I understood why she didn't tell me and it didn't change anything.

"So who are these new country leaders?"I ask.

"They call themselves the anti-avengers." Peter says walking into the room.

"That's a shit name." I joke and see a few of them smile.