18🔸Mine!

Robin's POV

It's been a week since Mr.Rodriguez , a week since I told the police everything , a week since Harry went missing( he's probably hiding) and a week since my life turned into a massive shit storm.

Peter tries to be supportive but the moments we share together now are just awkward.

He says it's not awkward because he told me he loves me, it's awkward because he's been holding it in for a long time.

It kind of made sense, I mean, we've been friends for a long time and if I'd known sooner I would have handled myself differently around him and not do anything that could slightly turn him on.

Now it's awkward when we're together but I think the reason for that is mostly because I don't know how I feel about him.

******* ********* *******

The bell rings, which means it's time to go home.

I pack my bag and I'm ready to leave before I feel that I need to piss. I make a break for the restroom which seems to be empty until I have an unexpected visitor .

when I finish washing my hands , I look up and see him watching me through the window. I freeze.

"Hey," he says.

"Get the fuck away from me."

"Rob. I'm sorry about what I did. I can't live without you. I love you."

"Harry. I mean it in the nicest way possible when I say that you're a psychopath and you should get the fuck away from me before I kick your ass."

That's when he snapped."YOU KILL ME? FAGGOT. YOU'RE MINE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT." He screams before grabbing me by the collar and forcing his lips to mine.

I keep my lips shut close  and this only makes him more angry. He clenched his fist and punches me in the face, I almost fall back. Blood gushes out of my bottom lip but he doesn't care. He forces his lips to mine again and forces his tongue between my lips.

He pulls away and I notice blood on his lip but it wasn't mine. He then starts coughing up blood and falls to the floor. This was my chance , I run . when I make it out of the door , I crash into Peter.

He notices the state I'm in."Rob what's wrong, who did this?"He asks quickly

"Harry." I cry into his chest and the blood from my mouth smears on his shirt. I feel his muscles tense as he pulls me off of him and tells me to wait there and then he runs into the school.