13🔸 Visitors

Peter's POV

This is the second hospital I've been to today. I had been to one before this because Mr.Stark just woke up and he was telling me about the tentacle dude.

I reassured him and that I got that dude locked up far from his tentacles along with Harry's father. I get to the room where they're holding Rob and I open the door a tiny bit to see that Michelle was already there so I gave them some time alone.

Suddenly I see Ned running through the hall over to me."  Ned slow down."

"I came to see Rob, I heard what happened, it's terrible."

"Yeah it is."

"This is why you should get together. You can protect him."

"Not now Ned."

"Okay maybe it's too soon but Peter this guy loves you."

"He loves spiderman."

"You're  spiderman!"

********* ******** ******
Robin's POV

"Are you sure you're okay?"MJ asks as she studies me over.

"I'm fine."I say for the hundredth time.

"Okay then. Saved by spiderman twice, I guess someone has a stalker. Maybe he loves you too." She laughs.

"I realised that was just a stupid crush. I don't like spiderman. I love Harry. By the way any news on his father." I ask genuinely curious. What the fuck is going on ?

" they were running some sort of illegal experimentation. They're behind bars now."

"Good. Speaking about love. Do you know Peter's in love with you."

"Wha-?" She stood in awe.

"Just kidding. He told me he was but I know when he's lying. I'm still to figure out who this mystery girl is he's fallen for."

Speak of the devil , he popped his head in the door." Sorry I was kind of waiting for you two to finish but I just realised Michelle is probably never gonna leave so can I come in." He jokes

"Sure." I laugh

"I'll give you 5 seconds loser ," MJ says to him while walking out.

"How are you?"

"Getting better. The fight between spiderman and that tentacle guy took it's toll on me. The doctors don't know why I'm so exhausted."

"You'll get better." Peter says putting his hand over mine and I feel a slight warmth vibe through my body.

"I got a cool name for him though."

"Who?"

"The tentacle guy. Doctor Octopus. "

"How do you know his a doctor."

"He mentioned it. Then I figured out who he was."

"Look what he did to you..."

"I don't think to much about it."

"Well I do. And I wanted to kill him for it when I found out. When I found out that he-"

"Hey it's okay. I'm fine."

"I love you Robin." I freeze. Well I didn't see that coming.