15🔸Liar

Robin's POV

"So good news is , he can go home but we still can't explain the fatigue," the doctor explains to my mother.

"Well isn't there anything you could give me for his fatigue."

"Yes . these will make him sleep , hopefully sleep is all he'll need." He says handing my mom some pills.

"Can I have a few now?" I ask and a smile grows on my mom's face.

******** ********* ********

We're at home now.
"Robbie I'm sorry but I have to go. I asked May to check in and your boyfriend said he'll  pop in to see you." My mom says as she gets ready for work.

Great I've been waiting to speak to Harry ever since-" I'm okay mom." I interrupted my own thoughts."we gotta eat right."

"But still. It doesn't feel right , leaving you alone."

"I'm okay. I'll just sleep."

"Okay hun," she places a kiss on my forehead just before I drift off.

******* ******** ********
I awoke to the sound of knocking on the door. So I went over to answer it.

"Hey." Harry Greeted placing a kiss on my cheek and I greeted back with a hug but something felt off.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I should ask you that."

"You seem tense. Are you still angry about-"

"You and Parker, No."

"Well then I think you should apologise to aunt May."

"I guess I  was rude. "

" yeah. You scared me."

"You scared me ... When you were... Missing. I didn't know what to do, we just got out of the confrontation and then you were gone."

"I can't believe you thought me and Peter-"

"Why not. It's not that hard to believe. You clearly care about each other."

"Yeah but I love you." Instantly I knew , when it left my mouth that it was a lie and he must have picked it up too.

"Wow. That sounded so fake."

"It wasn't."

"Yes!! It was!!"

"You're getting angry for no reason again."

" I DON'T LIKE BEING LIED TO. YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE THE ONLY PERSON I TRUST TO BE HONEST" Suddenly he wrapped his hands around me neck and began to choke me until I turned a bit blue.

"Stop it." I managed to say with a broken voice.

"Only if you can honestly tell me that neither you or Parker have feelings for each other." So he lied when he said that he wasn't angry about that.

I couldn't say it because it wasn't true. Two days ago Peter told me that he loved me. I couldn't lie to Harry now and say Peter doesn't have feelings for me, he would know I was lying and would probably kill me.

I was scared for my life and I began to go dizzy as I tried to pull in my last few breaths . then he suddenly let go and I breathed heavily regaining myself.

"You just can't say it, can you Faggot." He says in a serious but soft tone.

He tried to kill me and I was pissed."Fuck off . Get the fuck out of my apartment."

"No way to talk to your first." He comments.

"Its a good thing I fucked the Spanish teacher before you then."

"I can't find it in myself to kill you but I can't say the same for your beloved Parker." He says before leaving and slamming the door behind him.