10🔸Popcorn?

Robin's POV

After a week of fucking Mr.Rodriguez I felt like a new man. I had a bounce in my step and everything.

It was Friday today and I told mr. Rodriguez I'd be over at his place in 40 minutes. I brushed my teeth. My mom had been out at her job as a secretary. I heard a knock on the door and went over to see who it was and it was Harry. He pecked me on the lips and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I didn't know you were coming over." I questioned him.

"It was a surprise." He said giving me another kiss.

"I'm really sick. You shouldn't have to see me this way you should go home. I told you not to come over."

He put me down and took his bag pack off. He grabbed something out of it in a bowl and lid and handed it to me.

"What's this?" I ask.

"You told me not to come over because you're sick so I brought you some frozen soup."

"How'd you know I love frozen soup."he laughed and took the bowl from me

"I'll heat it up for you and we can watch a movie." He gave me another peck on the lip. I take it he didn't French kiss me because he thought I was sick.

He walked pass me and popped the bowl into the microwave. I jumped onto the couch since I wasn't going anywhere tonight.

******** ******** *****

I just finished my soup and Brother Bear ended.

I looked over to Harry to see him genuinely into the movie. I guess now he doesn't think it's a stupid cartoon anymore. Harry then looked over to me and asked,"How do you feel now?"

"Better because you're here."

"Good." He said before our lips met and a wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss felt different from the other times Harry's kissed me. I don't know why but it was different.

"Want to take this to my bedroom?" I whispered in his ear.

"I thought?-"

"It's time."I simply said as he picked me up and carried me too the bedroom.

We both removed our shirts and and pants. Leaving us both in boxers. Harry laid on my bed as I sat on top of him . we kissed ,his tongue still dominated mine. I got rid of my boxers and got under the blankets with my erect member. Harry went over to get a condom from his jeans.

"Uhm. Oops"

"What is it my ass is waiting to taste that cock." I whine.

He walked over to me and pecked me on the lips." maybe next time. We lack protection." He says sadly

"It's fine. I trust you and I can't get pregnant."

"I trust you too and no you can't." He said and got under the blankets with me. He got rid of his boxers and got on top.

He spread my legs and positioned himself at me entrance. Then he slowly entered me and I felt a slight jolt of pain.

Harry was definitely thicker than my Spanish teacher. He slid his tongue in my mouth as he moved in and out of me slowly while I adjusted.

He went down to my neck and left hickeys where he kissed. I was glad about the hickeys because now I didn't need to hide them from him.

When he felt I was ready he slammed into me as hard and fast as he possibly could. I grabbed his ass and felt moved along with his thrust into me. He flipped me around without pulling out and now I was on all fours . he grabbed me by the waist and started thrusting harder than ever. I began jerking myself off. I felt I was near my climax then I tightened around his cock and came.

My body shook as we both came at the same time and then Harry ,like a bag of rocks, fell on top of me. Our moans in sync. He runs to the bathroom and back with a damp cloth he wipes the cum leaking from my ass.

"I have a better idea ."I say. We both get into the shower to clean ourselves and sure we end up fucking again . he pins me to the shower wall , places my legs around his waist and pounds I'm my ass until we both cum again. When we get out ,I take off my sheets and throw it in the laundry, I'll clean it quickly tomorrow before mom can.

I put on a new sheet and blankets and we lay under it both in our pj's . he feels so warm. .

My whole world comes to a fall when three words escape his lips." I love you."

I waited till Harry was asleep until I left the room and nervously paced in the living room. I tried to hold back my tears but I couldn't. They rushed down my cheeks.

What have I done. Harry had fallen in love with me and I was cheating on him with the Spanish teacher.

I ran over to Peter's apartment and opened the door and completely broke down in front of him.

"Peter... Harry's in love with me and I fucked Mr.Rodriguez and if Harry finds out he'll leave me and I think I love him too."

Peter saw that I was stressed out so he paused the Lion king which he was watching and came over to give me a hug .

"It's going to be okay. Everything will work out the way it's supposed to," he said"Now relax and watched the Lion king with me" I nodded as he gestured to the crunchy buttery treat next to the couch and asked,"popcorn?"