22🔸final recruit

Robin's POV

"Okay so I understand how  the others think I'll be able to help take down the anti-avengers but you?" I say raising an eyebrow at Peter.

"Yeah there's something I should tell you."

"You already said it when I was in hospital. It was awkward." I remind him.

"Not that. I'm spiderman."

"Shut up."

"Dead serious." He says as he walks over to a wall and crawls up it.

I can't believe my eyes. I mean I would have never guessed Peter but I have to believe it along with the other weird shit. I'm growing to accept this gigantic shit-storm that is my life, things are happening so quickly and I just accept it like that's the way it's always been.

"Why are you trying to get to Stark Industries?" I ask.

"For the iron-spider suit."

"So why don't you have it yet?"

"Anti- Avengers control Stark industries but they don't know about the secret floor with all the cool weapons, including the iron-spider."

"Okay. That thing I said about being in love with spiderman. Totally not true. I thought it was." I explain before we go any further. I hope he doesn't feel like I stopped loving Spiderman because it's him.

"Do you still love Harry?"

"I definitely feel a strong emotion when it comes to him but I think it's fear." I say honestly

Peter walks over to me and places his hands on my shoulders," you don't have to be afraid of anything. I'll protect you because I love you." I immediately feel myself blushing.

"You really want to make things awkward at a time like this?" I ask.

"Yes , because it might be the last time we have and I'm not going to die with regrets,"he says pulling me into his chest. He gently puts his lips on mine. I feel a surge of electricity flow through my body. I push him away but I don't know why because it was one of the best feelings I ever had. It felt familiar. There's an awkward silence.

"And I can't die knowing I led my best friend on when I felt nothing, I'll regret not being honest and Peter I do love you more than a friend but not like you love me. I see you as the brother I never had. The one who's always there for me." The fact was I didn't know if I was being honest because I didn't know how I felt about Peter. "When you go to Stark industries again I'll go with you but you train me first."

"Okay," he said walking away. "We have to figure out why you lose so much energy. The big guy can help us with that."

"Are you talking about that nerdy middle aged man I saw with the others? Who is he?"

"The only avenger they couldn't catch."

********** ******** *****
Harry's POV

You can't hide forever. Sooner or later I will find you and you'll be mine. No matter what.

"Harry!" A deep voice shouts my name and I turn around to look at the figure hovering above the building I'm on.

"You? How do you know my name?" I ask the poor excuse for a hulk on a flying surfboard.

"I know you want the boy. I can help you get him. "

"You'll do that for me?"

"Anything for my son."

"Dad?"

"In the flesh but now the Green Goblin and ruler of america." He seems happy.

"So I'm the first son."

"You could rule alongside me."

"If you're saying what I think you are then I'm definitely in but the anti-avengers is a shit name for you and your four buddies."

"You suggest another."

"Well since you save the best for last you officially have your sixth recruit. The sinister six."

I hated writing a few chapter up until now(writer's block) but  feel good about what's to come.