12🔸Experiment

Peter's POV

"Hey Harry? Wait up." I shout and Harry stops in the middle of the school hallway.

"Seen Rob anywhere, he's been gone since Saturday."

"No . heard about it though." He sounds calmer.

"Look . we didn't."

"I know I over reacted. Did his mother filed a missing persons report yet?"

"Yeah."

"Well find him. Right?"

"Yes . we will."

Currently I'm surprised that Harry's willing to help but I'll be finding Rob asap because I'll be traveling via web.

******* ********* *****
Robins POV

"Octavious."

"So you know who I am?"

"You worked for oscorp before you made those tentacles killed all your coworkers and fled. I read about you on the online version of the Dailey bugle while I was in Nigeria."

"Yes and I've researched you too. You sucked Nigerian dick. Congrats. Everyone's seemed to have a piece of you. I'm hungry too." The doctor gets uncomfortably close.

"Fuck off."

"Don't speak to elders like that." He slaps me.

He breaks my cuffs and picks me up with one tentacle while ripping my clothes off with the other. He then bent me over a table and handcuffed me to it .without warning he slammed into me and thrusted hard. I tried hard not to moan but it was fucking hard.

He ripped of his sweater . I saw his ripped muscles from the mirror in front of me. So yay for me I could watch myself getting raped.

***********  ******** *****
Harry's POV

"Dad? Dad are you here." I call out in my house. No answer

It's very unlikely that he's not in his office. I mean he's always here . I sit down in his chair and notice a book sticking out of his bookshelf.
The side reads ." the green goblin." My dad must've invested in fiction books . I go over to grab the book but as soon as I do the entire bookshelf moves forward and right. It wasn't a book. It was a secret entrance.

I walk downstairs in what seems to be some sort of secret lab. I mean who needs five floors for a secret lab . when I get to the bottom I'm horrified to find a guy with tentacles working in front of a machine and Rob,naked, handcuffed to a table, crying.

"What do you want with me?"Rob asks.

"A cure."

"For what?"

"You really don't know do you. For you, you're poison."

"Stop taking my blood."

"I can't do that."

Rob's eyes meet mine and his face changes. I put my finger over my lips and gesture for him to keep quiet. I grabbed the key from the other table and untie him before the guy can notice. He's still busy with his experiment . we walk up the stairs and we run to the living room. I tell him to wait there while I get him some clothes.

****** ******* ***********
Robin's POV

Harry returns with the clothes and I quickly put them on. I'm creeped out and don't understand anything. Why are we in his house. Suddenly a metal tentacle knocks Harry out and just before it can knock me out I lift my hand up and a gust of wind hits the doc and blows him against a wall and to the floor. Now I'm even more confused. Then I get calmer as I see my favourite guy in red, black and blue fly through a window. Just before I pass out.