16🔸mr.Stark

Robin's POV

It's been a week since it all went down and I've made a full recovery. My weird fatigue was gone and I was back on my feet and ready to tackle the world. Today I start my new internship for stark industries. I can't think of how adventurous it will be to work for Iron Man.

******** ******** *******

Stacking papers, sorting paper clips, getting coffee orders , going to coffee shop, coming back with the wrong order and going back to the coffee shop. Yeah, this job is real adventurous.

My fatigue is back, this job is tiring and I'm starting to think I'll never meet Tony Stark.

"Hey there." I look up to see Iron Man himself.

"Mr Stark. Nice to meet you. You need a coffee?"

"Nah. I've been watching you and wondering. Where did you get that shirt."

"Oh this. It was my fathers before he died."

"Well that went downhill fast. Sorry I'm not good at making small talk. you're cute. You wanna have some fun?"he says with a wink.

All I can think to say is,"uuhhm. Okay?"

******** ******** *********
Here I am , bent over a desk with a cock in my ass. This desk reminds me of the time with mr.Roderiguez.

I moaned as Tony pounded into me with his six inch cock. I earned a moan from Tony when I purposefully squeezed the walls of my anus around his cock.

"You know I was one asked by the Captain America. what am I without my suit."

"You are terrible at small talk." I came all over his desk and clenched his dick with my ass."what did you say?" I asked as he continued to slam into my tightened ass.

"Something like billionaire, genius, playboy, philanthropist."

"Okay did you mention your iron cock."

"Must've forgot." He laughed.

Seriously. Tony Stark wasn't that big but his dick,when erect, was hard as fuck. I guess he was iron man for more than one reason.

******** ********* ********
I walked out of mr.Stark's office. A little embarrassed but that turned to shock when I saw the news that was playing on the television.

Norman Osborn and Otto Octavius escaped prison with the help of two friends , who claimed to be just visitors before breaking the two out.