5🔸Symbiotic

Robin's POV

Harry put me down and I wrap a towel around myself. We heard a loud bang and other noises that can only be described as very very violent.

I peeked out of the doorway into the locker room and watched as the other guys,all fully dressed now were flung into lockers and thrown across the room by a black liquid thing and then it looked at Bobby Finch and it ate him .

Not the normal eat where you put something in your mouth and chew, no this thing drowned Bobby within it's liquid self. And then it took up a humanoid form. Then it developed eyes in the form of white scary blade shapes marks on his face to go with the scary teeth it got as well.

It then picked up a locker and threw it right at me and Harry. I ducked for cover but nothing happened and I looked up to see the locker was caught by a web. Fuck yes!!

********** ********* ******
Peter's POV

I dive into action sending this guy a triple kick but he dodges them all . I quickly realise he's to strong and dangerous so I grab him with two of my webs and swing him out of a window .

I follow him outside. I shoot a web at a huge rock that was laying there for no reason and hit him with it by swinging it in his direction.

It's weird because he just watches like he's studying. I shoot him with a web and swing him into the building ,then finishing an epic combo by running up the building and delivering a kick to the face. This fight just keeps getting weirder as my opponent keeps watching me not doing anything.

"Dude I don't know if you know how this works but in a fight you kind of have to...well... Fight."Immediately I'm sorry I say that as my 'friend' begins some sort of transformation. Suddenly this pitch black liquid humanoid started growing strands of white lines and a white spider symbol formed on his chest.
He kind of looked like me but evil and darker.

"Do I smell a ,copy cat!!." I joke.

Then he slung a web at me and swung me into the side of a building. Now I know why he was watching me. So that he could copy my combos. It ran up the building but faster then I did and instead of delivering a kick to the face, he jumps on my body and we both break the wall behind me. So we now end up in the library.

I immediately dash into one of the aisles ,which are all empty, before he could see me.

This guy is strong. I'm going to need help with him. And as if Mr.stark had installed a mind reading chip in my mask, he showed up. I see the Iron Man suit floating in the hole we just made in the wall. He shoot out small flying devices out the back of his suit and these devices surround the thing/guy . they all give of deafening screeches in the form of sound waves directed at this guy.

Suddenly the black liquid looses it's liquid form and spits out Bobby finch. And when I say spit out I mean he spit him out of the hole we made too . so I run past my senior Avenger and our new hostage and jumped out the hole sent one web to Bobby and another to the buildings roof. I hit both targets at the same time and laid his unconscious body safe on the floor. I swung myself back into the library just in time to see the now black +white(ish) liquid shrink until it could fit in the test tube Iron Man had for no reason.

"What do you think it is Mr.Stark." I ask

"I don't know but it depends on other organisms for its shape, so we know it's symbiotic."