23🔸sinister six

Robin's POV

It's been 3 months and I've been learning to control my abilities. Bruce has been testing me ever since we started. He says that my ability is connected to an energy my body gives off . when that energy is up it has to be rebuilt and the only way I can do that is sleep. He did say that my fatigue will fade though and eventually I'll build up a stamina for my ability.

"Why won't you fight, can't you control the green guy?" I ask him.

"Well we've kind if bonded over time. I would but I don't think he wants to. help every time I have control over to him , I look in the mirror and I'm still puny Banner."

Peter walks in the room and looks over to me. Things are a bit awkward between us.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yeah . are you?" I answer

******* ********* *******
We made it all the way to Stark industries with just a couple of hoodies for disguises.

"Okay. The hard thing is getting in." I say.

"Trust me I know." Pete comments."I don't like the plan."

"Hey I'll be fine. They won't know what hit'em." He was worried about Harry. The now sinister six had been all over the news with Harry as their lucky sixth member.

"I know. When you said you love me like a brother. Just wanted to say you're the best brother I could of asked for." He says as he embraces me and suddenly I warm up... Why is he so warm?!

"Thanks Pete," I say giving him a hug back before he switched on his self made webbing and swung up into the 34th floor's window, somehow unnoticed.

I do as planned . I walk in the front door.

I walk up to the secretary. "Sorry you can't be here ,this building-"

"Is currently occupied by the six." I interrupt her. "Trust me ...they want to know I'm here." I say taking my hood down and sounding as conceited as possible.

********** ********** *****

I'm pushed through the door and almost fall flat on my face. Stupid security. I see a man seriously coughing and as he turns around I realise it's Harry and I notice the blood on his hands and mouth. "Faggot. I knew you couldn't resist me for long."

"Are you the only one of the six here?" I ask hoping he'd say yes.

"Wanting to know if we're alone already. Yes, Yes I am."
He says stepping closer."I missed you faggot. I miss the feel of your tightness around my throbbing-"

"Okay!!, I get it." I interrupt him.

He walks until he's inches away and just when he's about to try and kiss me, he coughs.

"You look , not so healthy," I add.

"It's nothing."

"Well I missed you too," I inch closer to him and rub my hand over his crotch.

"That much though?" He asks looking down.

"No... this much," I says as I place my hand on his chest.

"I don't get it?" He says confused.

"You're about to" I say before sending a gust of wind that pushes him into the wall.