4🔸Shower

Pic on top is Keiynan Lonsdale/Harry osborn

Doc Oc's POV

Finally I've finished. This will give spider-man a run for his money. I move back over to the spider ,the one that turned spiderman into what he is now. He thought it was destroyed. The jokes on him. With what I hold in my hands I'll be able to create hundreds of soldiers just like the webbed hero . I put down the serum I made from the spiders blood. Shit it just escaped from its test tube. Where the fuck is it going. Osborn is not going to like this.

******** ******** *********
Robin's POV

It's been 4 days since I came out to the entire school and I didn't expect everyone to be so cool with it. I only have one complaint, flash keeps winking at me and I know he's rich but he's not that good looking and I would like him to stop..

After my gym session  I got into the shower and everyone else got out but it's fine because they've explained it to me already. It's not because they're homophobic they're just not comfortable.

I look over to see Harry Osborn still in the shower but he was never one to follow the crowd and he was always so serious and super rich.

So rich that he didn't have any friends because he couldn't figure out who was real. They all want something in the end. I can't help myself so I look down to see the horse cock between his legs.

"What you looking at Faggot?"He ask.

"So you're a homophobe."

"You're looking at me with those fuck eyes. Look away faggot."

"No. Your not my type."I really didn't want to fuck him. I do not picture my first time in the shower or being asked like that.

"So you're a racist."

"No in all honesty you are very attractive physically but your a piece of shit inside and I would never 'fuck' anyone like that."

"Wow." He said sounding sincerely shocked. He's face goes serious and his tone softens.

"What?" I ask.

"No one has ever been that honest with me," he said moving closer.

"Well I'm deadly honest."

"Thanks."

"You're Welcome?" I say a bit uncomfortable as he gets really close

"Would you like to go out some time?" He asks and my eyes widen in shock.

"You're gay." I ask

"Pansexual. But I've never had a relationship."

"Why not."

"I can't trust anyone to be honest to me ...but you are. You have been since kindergarten and you just reminded me."

"Well if you promise to stop being such a jerk I might go out with you." I said because I knew Harry for a long time and u knew deep down there was a nice guy. Maybe I can bring that guy out.

"Okay. I promise"He says with a sexy voice just before I get the fright of my life his full 8 inches was there standing up in front of me."I'm sorry it's just that you're cute. Guess I have to take care of this." He says gesturing to his ,now hard, cock.

"Can I?" I ask hoping he won't hear.

"I thought?"

"No I didn't mean that . I have to stay pure until I meet mr.right . I meant . let me show you what I meant."

I got down to my knees and looked up to Harry. His shower was still on so the water was running down his body and it looked so hot. I grabbed hold of his cock and started shaking it. Then I put the head in my mouth and sucked hard on it earning moan from Harry. I pulled it out of my mouth and held the cock up and started licking it up and down. Then I swirled my tongue around the head. That's when I tasted his precum . It was a but salty but mostly sweet and very thick. He couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed my neck and started fucking me in the mouth.

Every time I gagged he moaned. I couldn't stop even if I wanted to because he was in control. He deep throated me when he started fucking my mouth harder. I tried to rub his balls but he was too rough so I just grabbed his thighs and sucked harder as he fucked harder.

My face met his v-line uncountable times. Suddenly he deep throated me ,forcing me to swallow the hot strings of thick cum shooting out of him and into my throat. I stood up and swallowed the rest.

He grabbed me by the hips and connected our lips . his tongue asked entrance by licking my bottom lip. I wrapped my arms around his neck and granted his tongue access .

our tongues fought for dominance but obviously his won. He walked me against the wall . he lifted my legs up easily and wrapped it around his hips but I kept by my promise. The furthest I let him go was letting him rub his member between my ass cheeks but not enter my ass.

Then things went all south as we heard deep voices scream from the opposite locker room.