Chapter 58

CHAPTER 58

ESTHER'S POV

"Wake up sleepy heads!!!" someone yells and I swear my head is going to split open.

"Go away..." I groan, burying my face in a pillow.

"No, we have to get up, it's the start of a new day!" Louis chuckles, he obviously didn't drink that much last night? This morning? I don't even know anymore.

"Louis!" Andee screeches, I feel the throb in my head and I groan at her loud voice. "Shut the fuck up!" she groans, probably from her own pain.

Through my eyelids I see the room get much brighter and I know that he opened the blinds.

"Shut the damn blinds! It hurts!" Andee whines.

He just laughs at us before he talks again this time, thank god, in a whisper "Well you guys should be drinking lots of water and you need to eat something. Here," he hands me a glass of water and pills and I mouth a thank you to him. "This will help, but you do need to wake up." he smiles at me before he walks over to Andee, she punches him before he can hand her the pills.

"Well if you're going to be bitchy about it then I won't give you these pills that will HELP YOU!" He yells, clutching at the spot she punched, and she groans again. I'm laughing quietly at their conversation.

"If I take the damn pills will you shut up and leave me the hell alone?" she groans again and I laugh harder before wincing and burying my head in a pillow.

"Someone's a little feisty!" He accused, I laughed again but she made a noise between a cow and a dying pig.

"Oh my fucking god, leave me the fuck alone!" she screamed and Louis just laughed. "I swear to god Louis, if you don't leave right now I will not hesitate to castrate you." She sits up fully.

"Well, my balls are in danger, so I'm going to take that as my cue to leave!" he squeals and runs out the door.

"How the hell did he get in our room?" she whimpers.

"Who knows." I sigh, as I snuggle into my pillow and shut my eyes again.

"Esssssss." Andee draws out my name and I know that she wants something.

"What?" I groan, opening one eye.

"Will you shut the blinds?" she pouts.

"Shut them yourself!" I close my eyes again.

"I can't!!! I have a hangover!!!" she wines again.

Just then the door opens and Harry and Niall are standing in the doorway but I don't even acknowledge them.

"And I don't?!" I screech and then groan at my own voice.

"Well...." Niall started, halfway through the door. "I guess we came at a bad time... we're going down for breakfast in twenty minutes." He says before shutting the door.

"I guess we have to get ready..." I sigh sitting up slowly so I won't get dizzy.

"Fucking alcohol..." I hear Andee mutter before she stands up and walks into the bathroom.

**

We sure are a comical sight... Andee is wearing sunglasses, Louis and Harry have beanies on and everyone looks terrible. Rosie and Zayn haven't said anything and they just pick at their food, we drank way too much last night.

"Could you pass the syrup please?" Louis asks in a loud cheery voice. He's just pretending to be happy to annoy Andee. He gives her a big grin.

"The sound of your voice right now is too loud." She deadpans, glaring at him and using the bitchiest voice I may have ever heard her use.