Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

ANDEE'S POV

I know it seemed like I was okay... but I really wasn't... I was still really upset about the whole thing. I had finally decided to trust the boys and I tolerated the whole "my hand brushed yours" thing with Harry but when he put his arm around my shoulders it reminded me of Cam... when we started dating we moved so fast. We started dating like a week after we met and I shouldn't have been as quick to trust him... obviously... I don't know why Harry would try and put his arm around me the third day I knew him but I knew, for sure, that I was not like the other girls that he could just look at and would fall into his arms. I mean sure, he is gorgeous but still... I have better standards and morals than the girls that fell at his feet and I would not be treated like one.

I still wasn't okay... I just told Esther that I was because I knew she wanted to go out with Niall... it's really easy to read Esther... she doesn't realize it but she is. I smiled slightly as I thought this. She was amazing and I don't know what I would do without her. She is the best friend I have ever had and I just wanted to make her happy because she deserves it... she was there for me after Cam and nobody else was. She was the only person I could explain it fully to.

Just then there was a light knock on the door. I straightened my clothes and then walked up to the door, opening it bravely.

"Hey..." Harry trailed off with a smile.

"Hi." I answered bluntly back. His face fell slightly but I didn't care. I motioned for him to come in and he walked in and sat on the couch. I walked in front of him and crossed my arms across my chest and popped one eyebrow at him. "Well?" I asked. I know I was being rude but I don't care... I'm not exactly in a good mood.

"Ummm... yeah... I just wanted to come over here and apologize properly to you... because I know what I did was wrong... and I'm sorry for it." his apology was sincere but I was still pissed.

"Why would you think I was okay with you touching me in that way if we have only known each other for like five days?" I asked him.

"I don't know.... I thought you liked me like that.... That's what it seemed like yesterday at Six Flags."

"Well I'm not that quick to like people anymore..." I said, even though it wasn't true... I couldn't deny my feelings for him. I do like him but I can't trust him. I could see his face crumple slightly before he recovered.

"I'm sorry I interpreted it the wrong way..." he said as he stood up.

"Yeah... you did interpret it the wrong way... did you honestly think that I was like one of those sluts who falls at your feet just because you are Harry Styles?" I asked. And his face now had anger in it. "Because I am not like that." I finished.

"First of all," he started, he was angry I could tell. "I don't like any of those girls. Second I know you are not like that, that's why I took an interest to you. And third why are you judging me so fast?" he asked confusion and anger mixed into a strange expression that still suited his features nicely.

"Ummm.... Let's see why would I think that? Oh yeah... I remember!" my voice was practically dripping with sarcasm. "Take a look at all the magazines! Mister player!!! You are the flirt of the group and you go through girls like that!" I said snapping my fingers. I knew he wasn't like this but it was kind of all just flowing out of my mouth, and I wasn't able to control it. He was now pissed.

"why would you believe all that shit that those reporters spew!?!?!" he practically screamed. "I have never been unfaithful to a girl and I don't plan to be!!! Why would you just assume that I'm that way? You know all the stuff those magazines print are bullshit! They interview you and then they twist your words!!! I can assure you that half of the stuff you read in your little stupid ass magazine ISN'T TRUE!!!" he finished. I was kind of scared of him. We were both fuming...