Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

ESTHER'S POV

On Sunday Rosie, Andee and I had a girl's day. We went shopping, got Starbucks, ate lots of food and talked the whole day, oh yeah and me and Andee got matching triple piercings on this weird part of our ears. It was awesome, I texted Niall the whole day which added to the general awesomeness of it. We had gone to bed early because we were going to the bakery in the morning.

**

"ANDEE GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I walked into Andee's room. It was just as decorated with One Direction as mine was, but she had pictures of me and her scattered everywhere. Her room, unlike mine, was a very light purple.

She was curled up into a ball on her bed, all of her blankets wrapped around her in a cocoon type thing. She always slept like this. I smiled as I remembered that. I remembered something else also. There was only one way to get her out of bed.

I ran over to her bed and jumped on top of her, screaming. She bolted upright and hit me on the shoulder... hard. This caused me to fall off of her bed and land on the floor with a thud.

"Ouch! Andee!!! What the heck....." I trailed off massaging my arm, it would bruise, for sure.

"You scared the shit out of me!" she yelled right back, clutching at her heart. Which just made me burst out laughing. "Why are you trying to wake me up anyways?" she asked yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"Well you and I are going to the bakery this lovely morning and you need to get up and get dressed!" I said a little louder than necessary.

"Uggggggh...... fine." She said with a smile as she got up and started to rummage through her clothes.

"Kay, I'm gonna go get dressed... meet me in the living room in thirty minutes. Ready? Break!!!" I yelled pretending to break out of a huddle like we used to do in softball. I sprinted out of the room to get ready.

**

Thirty minutes later Ally and I walked into the living room at the same time which made me chuckle.

"Oh Daaaayyyyuuummmm.... You look sexy today!!!!" I said to her as she did a twirl and posed like a model.

"You too girlfriend!!!" she said just as enthusiastically.

http://www.polyvore.com/andees_outfit_pattycakes/set?id=84538830 (Andee's outfit)

http://www.polyvore.com/esthers_outfit_pattycakes/set?id=84552957 (Esther's outfit)

"let's go to my bakery!!!!" I screamed throwing my hands up in the air.

As we were talking to each other Chet had wandered over to Phil. Phil was just standing there, not moving, looking down at the tiny puppy walking around his feet. Finally Chet stopped examining the giant paws he was sitting in between and he turned around and sat in front of Phil and looked up at him. His head turned sideways and his ears perked up.

"OH MY GAAAWWWDDD!!!!!! I AM GOING TO DIE OF ADORABLENESS!!!!!" I screamed at the sight in front of us.

"Could we bring Chet with us?" Andee asked. "He isn't trained all the way yet and I don't want to leave him here and then we come back and find out that he's chewed everything up and peed all over everything." She laughed as she finished.

"Yah sure I don't care." I grinned. "You don't mind staying at work with me today... right?" she shook her head as she picked up Chet, sat down on the couch and started to put a One Direction collar on him. "Seriously?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows at her collar choice, to which she just shrugged. I laughed before I continued. "I would take the day off just to spend it with you but we just opened and I missed Friday..." I trailed off.

Cupcakes and 5 boysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara