Chapter 43

CHAPTER 43

ESTHER'S POV

I'm nervous. What if they don't like me?!

Niall pulled me over to the couches and I smiled shyly.

"Are you Esther?" a short blond woman asked, immediately I knew it was Maura.

"Yeah that's me." I smiled again.

She stood up and gave me a big hug. I was a little surprised but wrapped my arms around her lightly after I recovered from the shock.

"You're right Niall, she is beautiful." I looked up at Niall and he was blushing furiously. I giggled at his embarrassment and he poked my side. I squealed and ran away from him over to Harry.

"Go say hi to Andee, she missed you." I whispered in his ear. Everyone had stood up by now to greet all of us. I laughed at myself because I had totally forgotten how much I missed him. I jumped on him then, hugging him as tight as I could. "I missed you HareBear!!!" I squealed as he laughed at me and hugged me back.

"I missed you too Ess." He laughed at me then drug me over to his mother and sister.

"Mum, Gemma this is Esther, Andee's best friend." He said.

"It's great to meet you!" I smiled at the women I knew Harry loved so much.

"You too! Harry told us so much about you." Anne smiled at me.

"We should hang out sometime!" Gemma smiled back.

"I'll be right back." I said as I trotted over to Andee and drug her back over to Harry's family.

"Mum, Gemma, this is Andee." He smiled.

"Wow. Harry you were right, she is beautiful." Anne smiled at Andee with bright eyes. I glanced up to Harry and immediately I knew that he had told her everything.

"Thanks..." Andee blushed, looking down at her shoes.

"I'll leave you to it. Make her feel comfortable." I whispered in Harry's ear as I went off to find the other boys and give them hugs as well. 

I looked to my left and saw Louis smiling at me, his family behind him.

"LouBoo!!!" I giggled as I ran up to him; he spun me in a circle like he always does and smiled at me.

"Hey Ess, I missed you!" he laughed with me. just then I noticed the brunette next to him.

"El!!! I missed you gurl!!!" I giggled as I hugged her tightly.

"I missed you too Ess, we have to hang out one of these days." She smiled at me.

"Ess," Louis started, "I want you to meet my family." He turned me in their direction and I smiled lightly. "this is my mum, Jay and her husband Mark." He smiled as he motioned to them.

"It's lovely to have met you Esther. Louis told us so much about you." She smiled as she shook my hand lightly.

"And these are my sisters, Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe and Daisy." He went down the line of girls and I smiled at all of them.

"Hey guys." I waved slightly. Phoebe and Daisy ran up to me and hugged me. I giggled but hugged them back.

"You're really pretty." Daisy said to me.

"Why thank you! You're really pretty too." I poked her nose. "You all are beautiful." I said to all of his sisters.

"Thanks." Lottie smiled at me.

"Are you guys excited to have El as a sister?" I smiled at Louis and El holding hands, the ring I personally saw Louis give to Eleanor on her finger.