Chapter 28

CHAPTER 28

NIALL'S POV

I felt Essi snuggle closer to me, placing her head in the crook of my neck. She was so scared last night... I've never seen anyone that scared in my life. Even in the dark hallway I could see the fear in her eyes. We are never watching a scary movie again.

I can tell she is awake so I squeezed her in a hug. She sighed in content.

"Thanks Ni..." she whispered, eyes still closed. I knew she was thanking me for comforting her last night.

"No problem Essi..." I whispered kissing the top of her head. She giggled slightly.

"I can't believe stuff like that affects me so much." She teased as she sat up, stretching. "I have nightmares every once in a while but the movies make them more frequent..." she trailed off, yawning. I sat up as well.

"Should we go have breakfast?" I asked. I'm always starving right after I wake up.

"Yeah but I have to do something with this first." She giggled as she pointed to her hair.

"Meet you in the kitchen?" I asked, popping an eyebrow.

"Sure!" she chirped as she quickly pecked my lips, catching me off guard and sprinting away.

I got up and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. The boys were in there, sipping on tea.

"Hey guys." I said as I opened the fridge, looking for something to munch on before we decided what we were making.

"Is Esther okay?" Harry asked. He looked genuinely concerned.

"Yeah... she had a really bad nightmare and the thunderstorm didn't help." I shrugged and they all nodded their heads, understanding.

"Hey boys!!!" Essi squealed as she walked into the kitchen. "Can we agree on no more scary movies??? That one last night was really bad..." A shiver ran up her spine.

"Yeah... it creeped me out too." Liam said smiling. "On a different note, would you like some tea???" he held up his cup, pinky out, making her giggle.

"No I don't like tea." She shook her head.

"Coffee???" Harry asked.

She shook her head again.

"Hot Chocolate???" I asked, knowing that's exactly what she wanted.

"How'd you know?" she teased as I got her a cup. I placed it in front of her. "If you would have let us get marshmallows yesterday then you could have had marshmallows in your hot chocolate." I teased.

"Shut up." she giggled as she took a sip.

"Is today tea party day or are we actually going to do something?" Andee said as she walked through the door. We all chuckled at her.

"We could go paintballing?" I suggested, more as a question.

"OMG Yes!!! I am going to kick all of your asses!!!" she yelled. "But first we need breakfast." She stated throwing open the fridge.

"OMG!!!! What's the date???" Essi asked us all. "Is it the thirtieth???"

"Yeah..." Zayn said cautiously.

"Tomorrow is Andee's birthday!!!" she squealed, jumping up and down and clapping.

"Ess!!!!! I didn't want to make a big deal about it!!! not after last year!!!" Andee whined, closing the fridge door.

"What happened last year???" Louis pried.

"Last year was her twenty first birthday and we went to a bar, because Ess and I were already twenty one... she ended up getting REALLY drunk and she talked to Chunk and Babbs for two hours straight, then watched Rugrats and Sesame Street and then fell asleep on the couch!!!" Rosie giggled, everyone else joined in.