Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

ESTHER'S POV

I still can't believe that I kissed THE one and only Niall Horan... I know it's really cliché but... my lips are still tingling and it has been like twelve hours since he kissed me!!! I shook my head to clear the stupid fangirl thoughts from my mind as I lifted my mug of hot chocolate to my lips. It was so funny yesterday after I got home because Andee found me sitting on the floor and of course she had to know every single little, tiny detail about my evening. But it wasn't out of the ordinary, because whenever one of us goes on a date we always do that... not that either one of us has gone on a date in a while but still... it was nice to know that she was interested in my love life. Haha

"Good morning my lovely!!!" Andee said in a posh accent as she walked into the kitchen and threw open the fridge. I laughed at her greeting as she got out my left over tortellini from last night. "Can I eat this?" she asked me as I nodded. I couldn't talk because I was still laughing. I told you she likes tortellini for breakfast.

"Good morning to you too!!!" I barely got out in between my laughter. "There's coffee in the pot!" I said... I know it sounds gross but she will do it... she will drink coffee and eat tortellini... does that show you just how weird and awesome my best friend is?

"Could you get me some?" she asked as her hungry eyes watched her "breakfast" rotate in the microwave. I got out her favorite coffee mug and filled it to the top, adding the right amount of crème and sugar. Yeah, that's right. I know my best friend. "So... what are we doing today?" she asked me taking the first bite.

"Well... the boys wanted to hang out but they have to work out stuff with management for most of the day... so I was thinking you and me could take a shopping spree!?! We could still hang out tonight though..." I said as I took another sip out of my mug.

"Yeah sure... that sounds cool... what did they want to do tonight?" she asked me as she took another huge bite.

"I don't know but there is a concert at the Coliseum..." I trailed off. I knew she would catch my drift. We went to school with the owner's son... if we want tickets, we can get tickets.

"Say no more! I will talk to Danny!" Andee said as she pulled out her phone and dialed his number. "Hey Danny! Yah. It's Andee! I was just wondering if you had any tickets for tonight's concert? Really?! That's awesome! There are eight of us... oh my gosh! you are the best! Thanks again! Bye!" I heard snippets of their conversation. Well... looks like we are going to a concert tonight!!! I'm excited!!! I've only been to like two concerts. I decided to text Niall our plans.

To Ni the Leprechaun: hey!!! We got concert tickets for the Coliseum tonight!!! XD

 I sent the text and Niall's reply was almost immediate.

From Ni the Leprechaun: that's awesome!!! But you shouldn't be talking to me while we are talking to management!!! ;D

To Ni the Leprechaun: oh be quiet... you know you would rather be talking to me ;) I was flirting a little bit.....

From Ni the Leprechaun: Yeah... I would actually... do you wanna go out for breakfast after we drop Andee off at the airport tomorrow morning? You still have to hold up your end of the deal :)

To Ni the Leprechaun: Yeah sure :) that sounds fun...

We stopped texting after that because I didn't want to distract Niall.

"Hey Andee baby!!! You ready to go!?" I screamed from my position on the couch.

"Yeah!!! But are you??? You are still in your pajamas!!!" she laughed at me as she walked in.