Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

ESTHER'S POV

I continued to cry into Niall's chest. He was comforting me in a way that nobody else had and I needed it. bad. Steve, my older brother, was usually the only person who understood me and could comfort me, but Niall was doing a good job. I was still recovering and sniffling. I was still sitting on his lap, my knees by his hips, hands fisting his shirt. My head was slightly in the crook of his neck but mostly on his chest, his delicious scent was just as strong every time I sniffled. I don't know why he was doing this. No guy has ever liked me. He couldn't like me. even though I kind of liked him. I mean who couldn't? but there was no way someone as amazing as Niall Horan, from One Direction, would like me back. This made me sad but I shook it off and enjoyed the moment. I was snuggling with THE Niall Horan. I was starting to feel sleepy. I was really warm with Niall's muscled arms wrapped around me, his hands rubbing patterns on my back as he hummed softly. I felt my eyes slowly drooping. My emotions were all out of whack from ranting to the boys and crying for half an hour and I knew I was going to fall asleep.

"Thanks Niall..." I whispered before my eyelids closed and I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

**

"SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I heard someone whisper shout. As I moved slightly. I realized I was in someone's arms.

My eyelids fluttered open and I saw Liam, Harry, Louis, and Zayn all huddled around a piece of paper on the coffee table. I looked up and saw Niall looking down at me with a smile.

"Did I fall asleep?" I whispered my eyelids closing again as I snuggled back into the crook of his neck.

"Yeah..." Niall trailed off continuing to rub circles in my back. "Are you alright now Essi?" Niall asked concern laced his voice. I smiled at his nickname he gave me. no one has ever called me that before.

"Yeah I am now." I said smiling again. I opened my eyes and gave Niall a final squeeze before sliding off his lap. It was cold now that his arms weren't wrapped around me so I pulled my knees up to my chest as I started shivering.

"Are you cold?" Niall asked me. I nodded in response. How did I get this cold this fast? I mean I was in a tank top and capris and their flat was freaking freezing. Niall got up and walked somewhere and I started shivering more.

"W-w-w-wh-hyy-yy is y-y-yo-your fl-flat so-o-o-o f-f-fr-free-freezing?!" I attempted to say to all of the boys left in the room, my teeth chattering.

"it's not even cold in here!" Harry said looking up at me with a grin on his face.

"y-y-y-ye-yess it i-i-i-iis." I retorted. Just then Niall walked back in with a sweatshirt, sweatpants and a fleece blanket. THANK JESUS!!!!!

"How did you get that cold that fast?" Niall asked chuckling slightly. He handed me the clothes and I sprinted away from him towards the bathroom.

 I peeled off my jeans, and pulled the charcoal sweatpants on. They were way too long. I'm really short if you haven't guessed that already. I'm 5'2" so of course Niall's sweats would be too long. I bent down and rolled the pant legs up about six times. I then pulled Niall's white sweatshirt over my tank top and breathed in his wonderful scent. It over whelmed me and I loved it. I was still cold so I ran over to sit next to Niall. I jumped on the couch and pulled the fleece blanket around me, curling up into a ball.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=84318882 (Esther in Niall's clothes)

"What ya workin on there, boys?" I asked, my teeth finally stopped chattering so I could talk normally again.