Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

NIALL'S POV

Essi fell asleep on my chest for the second time today. Yup. Life is goooood.... I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

**

I woke up in the middle of the night and Essi was lying with her head on my lap, the rest of her body was in the space of one couch cushion. I carefully lifted her head from my lap and laid it back on the couch. I then picked her up bridal style, blanket and all, and carried her to my room. I laid her on my bed and tucked the covers around her so she would be warm. I then grabbed a random blanket and went back out to the couch. All the other boys had gone to bed already so I snuggled in for a night on the couch.

ESTHER'S POV

When I woke up I was WAY too comfortable. I fell asleep on the couch with Niall how did I end up in a bed? I don't know or really care because this bed is comfortable. I rolled over trying to get back to sleep but I failed. My thoughts were running wild. I couldn't get a hold on them. I think I like Niall and I was still freaking out about the whole Jake thing because I hadn't told anybody and then I just spill it to five random guys. I really need Andee here to help me sort out my thoughts. That was another thing on my mind. Andee. I miss her so much.

Okay I need to distract myself.

What to do

What to do

COOK!!!!

I will cook breakfast for the boys!!!!! That always helps me control my thoughts. So I jumped out of bed and walked out of the room to see Niall asleep on the couch. He looked really uncomfortable.

Suddenly I realized that he gave up his bed for me..... my heart is melting right now!!! That is such a sweet thing for him to do for me. he looks so adorable sleeping on that couch...

Okay...

Back to breakfast...

Yeah breakfast...

I was going to make breakfast for the boys...

**

Two hours later I had made French toast, scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, and sausage. Just as I was finishing up washing the last of my dishes Niall walked through the door, his eyes the size of golf balls, looking over all the food.

"Why did you make all of this?" he asked in disbelief.

"Well.... My mind was kind of going wild this lovely Saturday morning and the only way I can ignore my thoughts is by cooking. So I made breakfast." I said smiling. "Oh and thanks.... For the bed... and everything." I recapped awkwardly.

"Oh, no problem." Niall said taking a plate and stacking it high with food.

 A couple minutes after Niall came in and started to eat, all of the boys came in and dug in. They wouldn't shut up about how good all of the food was. I was glad that they liked it.

When the boys were all having their second helping I turned my phone on. I had six new messages. All from Andee

From Andee Maaah Lovuuurrr <3 ;D : Haaaay gurlffraand!!!! Guess what!?!?!?XD

From Andee Maaah Lovuuurrr <3 ;D : are you gonna guess :'(

From Andee Maaah Lovuuurrr <3 ;D : I feel ignored and forgotten!!!! :"(

From Andee Maaah Lovuuurrr <3 ;D : hello?!?! Best friend trying to tell other best friend some amazing news!!! Are you gonna answer me?!?!?!?!? >:/