Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

HARRY'S POV

We were leaving the airport now and Andee wasn't saying anything. She was just holding her new puppy in her lap and petting him. I was really hoping we hadn't caused her to go into shock. I could tell she was a talkative person and had a bubbly personality... I wonder why she wasn't talking. She was really beautiful. She had long curly brown hair and bright brown eyes. She was very athletic and you could tell by her build that she plays a professional sport. I really wanted to say something but I didn't want her to faint like her best friend. Their reunion was so adorable. Esther was so short and Andee was so much taller than her so when they hugged Andee was lifting Esther off of the ground.

Niall was driving and I was in the passenger seat. Andee and Esther were in the backseat. Nobody was talking and it was really awkward.

"So... Andee... what kind of dog is that?" Niall asked.

"He's a Golden Doodle," she smiled at him as he tentatively jumped off of her lap and waddled over to Esther.

"He is SOOOOOOOOO adorable!!!!!" Esther said as she picked him up and snuggled him to her chest. She started giggling when he started licking her face.

"What's its name?" I asked looking her in her big brown eyes. She blushed.

"His name is Chet." She said laughing because he was attacking Esther's face.

"You told me you got a puppy but you didn't say he was this adorable!!! How old is he?" Esther said as he was sitting on her lap, pondering whether or not to jump off. He finally decided to jump off and waddled back over to Andee.

"He's eight weeks old. I just got him last week." She said picking him up and putting him on her lap. He circled around and then snuggled in.

By this time we were at their apartment and Andee lifted the sleeping Chet off of her lap and he opened his eyes and they were droopy. She got out of the car and Esther did too, as I was getting out of the car when Niall was getting her suitcase out of the trunk. Esther whispered something in Niall's ear and then grabbed the rolling handle and walked up to stand next to Andee. Then Niall clapped his hands together.

"So.... Harry and I have to go call management so we better get going." Niall said glancing at me as if telling me not to say anything. I kept my mouth shut even though I was extremely confused. "It was nice meeting you Andee! See you later Essi" Niall said. We both waved as they started to walk into the building. Andee was carrying Chet and Esther was pulling her purple suitcase. After they disappeared I turned to Niall.

"We don't have to call management... I thought we were going to hang out with them..." I said.

"Esther said she needs time to explain stuff to Andee. We'll see them later. We put our numbers into her phone the other day when she was asleep. Remember? I'll just text her." He said as we got into the car.

"Oh, okay." I said shrugging... I kind of wanted to get to know Andee...

ESTHER'S POV

I was pretty sure Andee was going into shock. She didn't say anything unless she was directly spoken to, which is really weird for her. She usually talks whenever she gets the chance.

The second I closed the door to our apartment Andee exploded.

"HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ONE DIRECTION!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! AM I DREAMING OR SOMEHTING???????????? WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" she fired so many questions at me, screaming them all. Chet was wide awake by now and was wiggling in her arms. She set him down on the ground and he pranced around exploring the new place.