chapter nineteen: hideout

We drove to your apartment, a place I had become well familiar with

We drove to your apartment, a place I had become well familiar with. I had spent more time here than my actual house. My mom knew I ran off a lot, but she really didn't care. She didn't care about anything, much less me. She didn't even care to know who I had been spending all my time with, or more importantly, what I had been doing in that time.

We ran in your front door quickly, laughing as we bumped into each other. We shut the door quickly, as if we were being chased.

"What the hell happened Dean?" I asked suddenly angry. I couldn't wait to hear this explanation.

"They caught us." You laughed carelessly.

"No shit! Why?" I pressed on, eager to know how they had managed to find out.

"Guess I got a little lazy on my coverups." You shrugged. My eyes widened in disbelief.

"DEAN! You did this on PURPOSE?" I yelled. I couldn't believe you wanted us to get caught.

"Hey, what's wrong with a little fun?" You whispered, pulling my waist and pressing it against yours. "Let's play with them."

A slight smile grew on my face. "Sounds fun."

You smiled deviously as you leaned in to kiss me. I ran my fingers through your hair and deepened the kiss. I pulled back to breathe, but didn't catch a single breath as you pulled me into your room. I laughed as you playfully threw me onto your bed and took your shirt off clumsily. I stifled a laugh as your hands ran up my body, removing my shirt too.

"Dean! What the hell are we going to do?" I asked impatiently as you kissed my neck, leaving marks trailing down on to my chest.

"Run." You replied, your focus completely on me.

"Then what? Just you and me? Living on the run?"

I gripped your back, digging my nails into your skin.

"Just you and me, peaches. Forever and always."

I moved my hands to your hair as you kissed every inch of my barely clothed body.

"Promise?" I whispered, my breath quickening.

"Promise."