epilogue

forever and always...

Forever and always

Forever and always.
Two words held such meaning.
Forever and always, you said, we said.
But that wasn't the way it was supposed to be.
It was funny, almost ironic how we didn't know we would end up like this.
Forever ended, and always became a never.

~

I always seem to find my way back to before all of this happened. At night when I lay in the dark with Dean's arms wrapped around my body, I find myself thinking about Steph, and her cold, lifeless eyes staring back at me. I can almost hear her annoying condescending voice warning me about Dean. Now that I think about it, I really should have listened to her. Maybe if I had, she would still be alive. Maybe I would too. Ironic right? How our lives came to be, and how they came to end. How Dean and I ended up like all those kids we had so mercilessly killed. I should have known I would end up dead. I should have known there was a catch to this little game. In the end, my biggest regret was trusting Dean Castor. Or maybe it was trusting myself. Everyone knows you can't trust a killer. You can't trust a murderer. I guess that's why I ended up in this mess. Myself.

Murderer. You can't trust me.

The End..

//finished! thanks for all the reads! should I write a bonus chapter? or should I write a second book? comment pls! <3//