great outdoors *P2* || b. mares

(A/N- The YouTuber you say you "hate" in this is just a random YouTuber who I actually love very very much!! I just needed someone to pick so please don't get upset if you love them!)

"YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT'S UP!" Kian and Jc screamed so loud that the birds flew out of the trees. "We are here with our roommates Corey, Bobby, Franny, and (Y/N) and we are about to play a little game of Truth or Dare in the woods," Jc explained to the camera.

Before we started filming the video, Franny and I tried to convince them not to.

"Listen guys, the light is gonna be so bad and you can't possibly have any consequences that will be any fun for people to watch, so can we please just relax? You said we were gonna have fun." Franny pleaded as Kian kept setting up his camera.

"No Fran, we were gonna play anyway so we might as well film it. And it will be fun," he argued back. Franny sighed, completely giving up.

"How this is gonna work is each person will get one truth and one dare turn. Each person gets the same consequence which Kian will now explain," Jc said, looking to Kian.

"If you don't answer your truth question, you'll have to run into the lake, fully clothed, and sleep in them. If you don't do your dare, you'll have to sleep outside the tent, and you might get eaten by bears," Kian said, shrugging and laughing as everyone started to protest.

"Simple rules, now let's get started! We'll play sticks and stones to see who goes first."

Of course with my luck, I was going first.

"Okay (Y/N), truth or dare?" The group waited anxiously for my answer.

"Umm truth," I replied, balling my hands up anxiously.

"Okay, so who wants to give her a truth question?" Jc glanced around the group until Corey raised his hand.

"So (Y/N) who is a YouTuber that you hate?" Corey smiled devilishly at me and I widened my eyes at him.

"Umm I don't know, I don't really hate anyone," I said, thinking I would get the easy way out.

"Not a good enough answer," Kian said. I sighed and thought for a minute.

"Umm Jenna Marbles, I guess," I said as the whole group gasped.

"She called you out Jenna!" Franny laughed and I could feel myself go bright red. After the laughter died down, they continued to move around the circle, each taking their turn. Corey and Jc both ended up running into the lake, but at least they were sleeping in the same tent.

"Bobby, truth or dare?" Kian said, cockily.

"Truth," Bobby answered in the same tone.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" Kian asked, making kissy noises. Bobby smiled down at his lap and nodded.

"Yeah, I do," he said.

"Who?" Kian asked, bouncing in his seat.

"Uh, that's two questions and is against the rules," Bobby retorted. Kian shrugged and looked at me, smiling evilly.

"We're back to you (Y/N). And, if I recall, you have a dare to do," he said. I rolled my eyes and nodded. "I dare you to," he looked on the ground and picked up a little beetle, holding it out to me "eat this."

I jumped back and screamed. "Absolutely not! I could die!"

"Aw c'mon, Timon and Pumba did it in The Lion King and they lived," Jc said, laughing. I pouted and looked at the beetle. I really didn't want to sleep outside but I couldn't make myself do it. I shook my head and sighed.

"Looks like (Y/N) is sleeping outside!" Kian laughed like a maniac and I frowned. "Maybe someone will join you!"

As each person took their turn, they continued to do their dares, including eating the bug that I wouldn't. I sighed and Bobby patted my back.

"Alright Bob, last one. I dare you to kiss (Y/N)," Franny said, smirking at herself.

"Umm I don't know about that," Bobby stuttered, looking around the circle. "I mean, what if she doesn't want to do it, that can't be counted against me, right?" The group laughed and Bobby looked at me. I smiled a little at him and stood up to get closer to him.

Bobby smiled nervously. "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

I nodded and Bobby pulled me onto his lap, giving me a quick peck.

"At least 10 seconds!" Kian yelled.

Bobby rolled his eyes pulling me in again. We kissed while everyone counted in the background.

"Woah okay guys get a room, gosh," Corey said.  I blushed and got off of his lap, sitting down in my own chair.

"So looks like (Y/N) is sleeping outside alone!" Jc said.

"No, I'll sleep out with her," Bobby offered. I smiled at him and shook my head.

"You really don't have to," I said. He shrugged and nodded.

"I know, I want to."

"Aw, true love," Kian said, and the group laughed.

"We'll see you guys next week with another video. Bye!" Jc said, getting up and turning the camera off. The group went silent and Franny finally broke it.

"Alright, I'm tired. Night everyone," she said, disappearing into her tent. Everyone else followed until Bobby and I were the only ones left.

"So," he said, looking down at his lap again. "Are you tired?" I shook my head and looked away from him.

"Okay, me neither," he said. We sat in silence for a little bit until my curiosity got the best of me.

"So who is your crush? And do you think she likes you back, because if she does we just kissed and she might not like that," I said, laughing.

He laughed too and looked at me. "I don't think she would mind actually because, um, she's you," he said.

My mouth dropped open and I felt my face flush. I shook my head and smiled at him. "Well that's good because my crush wouldn't mind either, since he's you."

We both laughed and stayed up talking for a while. Finally we climbed into our sleeping bags under the stars.

"Wow these sleeping bags don't provide much warmth, do they?" I shivered and Bobby shook his head.

"Maybe if we would share? I mean, we would have more body heat in a smaller space so," he trailed off. I nodded and climbed into his, snuggling into his side. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled, contentedly. I'm so glad Corey suggested this stupid camping trip.