Welcome

i'm writing this intro chapter in 2018 which means it's been about FOUR years since i started this in 2014 & man, i did not expect it to get as popular as it has. it is the second interracial justin bieber imagine book that was made on this site after TehPeaceMaker who created the whole idea (on Wattpad, anyway).

i started this imagine book when i was out of high school, not in college, no job, living at home, & suffering from major depression. writing this book helped me so much. i met so many amazing, talented people. i made a lot of you feel things with my writing & inspired some of you to write yourselves. i built an audience & a community here. & it made me so truly happy to feel apart of something & to be able to let myself get lost in creating these stories, that sometimes took me hours or even days to finish.

now, if you're new here, i want to warn you. i started these when i was kinda young. the quality wont be the best starting off, but as the chapters go on, you'll see them improve & the content of them will change. i get more creative as the years go on & i let my wildest ideas become a reality. i hope you enjoy it.

i want to thank all of you for reading. at the time i'm writing this we're at 1.86 MILLION views. thank you so much. i appreciate you so much.

if you like this book & want to see some of my other work, i have about three stories that i'm writing, one story that is finished, another imagine book, a blog, poetry book & another collection of short stories all on my page so go check them out!