What happened to me?

Why am I behaving like this?

I wa---

Bloody mood swings!!!!

I was about to think more but with a jerk am feeling like am in air so I look at him and saw he has pick me up and move from closet to bedroom and I rest my head on his chest.

"Now you take rest." He said making me lay down on bed and I was about to protest but he placed his finger on my lips.

"Shhh sleep now, you are looking so tired." He said caressing my hairs.

"Kya hua neend nahi aarahi?" He asked as from past 15 minutes he is putting me to sleep but that sleep is far away from me.

"Nahi." I said and hide myself in his chest.

"Why didn't you woke me up?....I woke up so late." I asked cum complaint him while playing with his shirt button.

"You were looking very tired bcoz of your health and travelling so I don't have the heart to wake you up and thats why I didn't broke your beauty sleep." He said and I hummed.

We talk a little and he hmm a melody in my ears as well as patting my hairs and within seconds I drift in sleep as am very tired bcoz of my periods and travelling.

______________________

Its lunch time now and before one hour saba aapi and afeef bhaijan came with their little bundle of joy , their baby girl Mahek.....they are so sweet and loving people like phupa ji and unlike Zareena aunty and fazeela aapi.

Ma sha Allah Mahek is so cute, she is just 10 month old but she blabber in her jibrish language which made everyone giggle but she easily said Allah ...subhan Allah.

They were tired and had their lunch before only and now they are sleeping in thier room.

Thinking all this I placed the yougurt bowl on table and turn only to find Yasin coming in dinning section while talking with Fazeela aapi.

Yallah what should I do with this women?

I glare them and move in kitchen and start transfering curry from utensil to bowl.

"Ohh bahar ka nazara dekh ke udas ho?" Saniya said teasing me and Ammi smack her arm and she whined.

"Yasin se baat ki?" Ammi asked and I nodded in no.

"Kab karogi?" Ammi again asked with a little stern tone and I look at her and sighed.

"Ammi mai bolu tou kya bolu, vo usey apni bahen mante hai...and what should I say that don't talk to her bcoz you is her crush." I blurt and ammi hold my hand.

"Just told him to stay away from her as much as he can...hmm?" Ammi said and I nodded.

"Chalo ye sab leke chalte hai varna phirse taana marne ka mauka mil jayega." Ammi said pointing towards the dishes and we chuckle.

___________________

"Umm fazi this is Aayat's seat." I hear him as we came from kitchen and saw Fazeela aapi is standing holding my chair beside Yasin and Saniya chuckle while nugging me.

I went and placed the dishes on table and look at Fazeela aapi, she is glaring at me why?..bcoz she didn't get chance to sit on my seat like this she didn't get chance to take my place in his heart.

I smirk at her along with a tight lip fake smile and sit beside Yasin and serve him and abbu as they both are near me while Saniya and Ammi look for others.