I Win (Darkiplier)

Date: December 30th

Day 6

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Look, Dark!  There's snow outside!" you squealed, pointing out the window and staring at your boyfriend, Darkiplier.  He just rolled his eyes with a smirk on his face, crossing his arms in an amused tone.

"I can see that," he replied, walking to you and wrapping an arm around your shoulder as you watched the snow.

"Let's build something!" you decided, running to the front and putting on your coat.

"Hold up, wait, wait," he said, stopping you all of a sudden.

"What?" you asked, getting impatient.  He smiled at your pouting lips, but then sighed after a bit, frowning.

"I... I don't feel like it," he said, glancing away.

"Why not?  Are you okay?" you questioned him quietly.

"I'm fine.  It's just that... I just don't feel like it," he repeated, unable to say what he was actually feeling.

"Dark, I can tell when something's wrong.  For a professional manipulator that also happens to be a demon, you're a terrible liar around me."

He smiled, gently placing his arms on your shoulders.

"I've never made a snow fort before," he stated plainly.

"I hate to say it, but that sounds very realistic, considering you're a demon and you really don't have time for petty things like that," you admitted, shrugging his hands off your shoulders.

"I'm... glad you understand?" He looked confused, but grateful anyway.

"Of course I would understand, you're my sort-of boyfriend, after all," you smiled, and patted his back. "Now, let's go build something."

"I don't know how," he tried again, looking slightly worried.

"I'll teach you.  Now change out of your suit, it's going to get ruined," you scolded, starting to untie his dark maroon tie.  He grabbed your wrist, then carefully undid it himself.  He placed it on the chair beside him, and then unbuttoned the first two buttons on his dress shirt.

"That'll do, thank you very much," he said quietly and walked to the front of the house.

"It's going to get ruined," you repeated under your breath, and followed him out the door with a coat and your winter boots, along with some waterproof gloves.

"Just grab some snow and build it up." You showed it to him, packing the snow up in a small hill around the height of your ankle. "Then keep doing it until you have a square or something around you."

"You know this is really more of Ice's job, right?" he sighed.

"Oh, hush, you.  I haven't done this since I was a kid." You made a small, three-inch high fort around the size of a small kid's pool around you.

"That's... very unintimidating," he admitted, staring down at your fort.

"Well, I'd like to see you do better," you said, staring at the snow gathered around his feet.  This demonic presence was slowly melting the frozen water around him, making a circle a few feet around him.

"Is that a challenge?" His eyes were sparkling slyly.

"It might be," you answered, placing your hands on your hips, whispering, "Unless you're too much of a chicken to try to do better than me."

"And why would I be chicken?" he asked.

"You're just too intimidated by my snow fort-building awesomeness," you shot back.

"Oh, you're getting it now," he smirked and snapped his fingers.  Shadows instantly gathered from the ground and gathered around him, collecting snow along the way, and soon, you found yourself looking at something that resembled a small house of snow.  Dark was smirking, standing right in front of it as it continued to be built.

"Not fair," you pouted as he put his hands in his pockets, quite satisfied with his work.

"You didn't set any rules, so I decided to create a few of my own," he shrugged. "I win, by the way." He turned his back to you to go back inside the house, and you got an idea.

"Hey!" Dark exclaimed as a packed ball of snow hit the back of his neck, snow falling down his suit.  He grimaced at the feeling.

"Come and fight, coward!" you jeered.

"Are we really doing this now, (Y/N)?  I don't have time for this," Dark seethed, gritting his teeth.  You responded with another snowball, this time barely missing his forehead.

"You're just scared!" you laughed, but it was quickly cut off when snow was forced into your mouth.

"I highly doubt that," Dark countered as he wiped his hands to clear the melting snow.  You spat out the snow and smirked, knowing that you had him right where you wanted him.

"Then hit me again, I dare you!" He did as told, aiming for your chest.  You dodged, and threw another one, hitting his collarbone, from where he unbuttoned his shirt.  He flinched at the feeling.

"It's wet!" he growled, and teleported away and out of your sight.  You looked around to see if he was ambushing you, and was met with a handful of snow thrown at your face, blinding your vision.

"I win!" he yelled, grinning at you triumphantly.

"Y'know, for a master manipulator, you're not only a terrible liar around me, you also seem to be tricked fairly easily be me as well." His face turned blank as he realized that he had fallen into your trap, and you walked up to him, taking off your glove to poke his nose.  You leaned closer and whispered into his ear,

"I win."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Word count: 903