Code of Conduct (Antisepticeye X Darkiplier X Demon!Reader)

Suggested by: FighterKitty.

==========================

"Four adults, one kid," Anti whispered on your left.

"How old?" you muttered back.

"Like... I don't know, I can't tell, but I see a crib upstairs," he answered. Your head shot to him.

"Baby? Anti, I don't like this," you said immediately.

"Shh! They'll hear us!" Dark, the other demon on your right, spoke up quietly.

"It's only a child, (Y/N), it can't hurt us," Anti scoffed, not paying attention to Dark's warnings.

"It's not the kid I'm worried about, idiot," you hissed, "I'm worried that you're gonna kill it the first chance you see it!"

It was your code of conduct as a murdering half-demon. You refused to kill anyone under the age of ten. It was a rule you had- and you made Dark and Anti, your partners in crime, follow it.

"Oh, please, (Y/N), it's what us demons do! You're just letting your soft side through whenever you say that," Anti scowled.

"I didn't ask to be half human!" you barked, and Dark clamped your mouth shut.

"I said, they'll hear us," Dark growled, as you pulled away from him.

"Oh, go back to Hell, guys. I'm not dealing with your crap." You stormed away, and you heard Anti mutter,

"Fine. Now we can do this like the old days, huh, Dark? Without the half-human."

You hated being called that. He was essentially calling you a half-breed. A mutt. All you wanted was to be something normal. But no, your demon mother had to fall in love with a mortal man. You killed the both of them for that mistake. But you couldn't change what you are. A demon lived in Hell; that was normal. A human lived on Earth. Perfectly fine. But you, you had to be the exception. You hated being empathetic and kind at some times, but you couldn't help it.

You wanted to let them enjoy themselves. Let them kill the kid. Why did you care? But the problem was, you did. You wanted to save the kid. Wanted to stop them, to make sure the child was safe. And no matter how hard you tried to suppress the urge, the want to join them in their little killing spree, you couldn't. Maybe you would just raid a few farms a few states away.

Save the kid, a small voice nagged at the back of your mind as you wandered around the house at a safe distance.

"I don't want to. Let them have their fun," you growled to yourself.

They'll kill her, it insisted.

"I don't care!" you sighed, exasperated at the stupid human side of you. Even so, you paused in your tracks, feeling guilty. You hated that word.

After three or so minutes of fighting with yourself, you shouted in anger, storming back to the house. One. Last. Time. And that was all.

When you got to the house, the door was slightly ajar, telling you instantly that Dark and Anti had gotten inside, disabling the alarm system.

You walked up the stairs, expecting Dark and Anti to be at the parent's bedroom, or the guests that were staying, but they were already done with those, as you could tell by the blood flowing down the stairs in rivers.

Suddenly, you heard shuffling behind you, and as you turned around, you raised a hand to catch the knife flying to you. You had caught it an inch before it hit your forehead.

"(Y/N)?!" an Irish voice barked. "I thought you left!"

"I wanted to," you grumbled, "but I can't let you kill the kid."

"The kid? (Y/N), Dark's having fun with her now," Anti chuckled. Half of you sighed, relieved that you didn't get in the way. But the human side of you, the soft side, felt like crying. You, of course, stayed blank, and nodded.

"Alright. Whatever," you shrugged, but then Dark came out.

"(Y/N), did you change your mind? I could let you kill the kid," he offered, holding her up by the collar of her pink onesie. She was babbling happily, having no idea how close to death she actually was.

"I...." I would love to, you wanted to say, but instead, what came out of your mouth was, "I'm taking her with me."

"You what?!" Anti laughed. "Take her with you? (Y/N), you can't take care of a kid! You're a demon! You don't know the first thing about taking care of a kid, let alone one that's, like... seven months!"

"I'll do my best," you objected, taking the child from Dark's arms.

"But... I was just about to dissect her," Dark said sadly.

"I'll steal you a sheep tomorrow," you sighed, holding her in your arms. She cooed at you, grabbing your shirt tightly. "But... I can't let you have her. I'm sorry."

"I knew you would turn soft eventually, mutt," Anti scowled, teleporting beside you. "If you're not gonna have fun with us, get out. I have another house, and I'm not having you spoil this one."

"See you in Hell, bastard," you snarled, and teleported back to your house.

When you got back, you looked around for a makeshift crib, for now at least. You settled with a mattress and pillows surrounding the perimeter so she wouldn't fall off.

"Now, what's your name, little one?" you sighed, pained at the fact that you have to take care of the thing. But as you looked at her, you decided that maybe, just maybe, you could learn to at least take care of her. "I'll think of one later." The infant finally fell asleep, so you stood up, and changed into your pyjamas.

Just as you were about to head to sleep, you heard a knock on your door.

"What do you want, Dark?" you asked as you opened the door and saw who it was.

"I... I'm sorry about Anti," he apologized. "He just gets in a bit over your head, and he just...."

"He doesn't like me," you butted in. "I get it. I'm the half-mortal with a soul. Funny." You were about to close the door, but he stopped you.

"Wait. Just hear me out," he said. "I'm... willing to... help you. Take care of her."

You couldn't help but scoff. "Really? You, Darkiplier?"

"Yeah. Me. Why, not a good idea?" He looked offended.

"It's just that you're actually a demon, a full one. And the closest you've gotten to a person is when you have their blood on your clothes," you pointed out.

"Well... true. But I want to help you. We can take turns. I just feel bad that you have to deal with your human side. I know how it feels, somewhat. Anti and I have Mark and Jack, obviously."

"But you're separated from them. It's not the same thing."

"No, it's not. But... c'mon, (Y/N), give me a chance. I honestly do want to help," he pleaded.

"Fine. You can have her tomorrow." You smiled at him tiredly. "Goodnight, Darkiplier."

"Goodnight, (Y/N). And by the way, her name is Olivia." He winked and closed the door, leaving you alone with Olivia.

"Goodnight, kid... Olivia. I'm your guardian now, I guess," you sighed, kissed her forehead, and went to sleep.

==========================

Word count: 1163

There's your second one. Kind of bad, but I went with it. Hope you liked it more than I did.