Break and Enter (Yandere!Jacksepticeye)

Suggested by: Ilovedeath123.

==================================

Year after year, trying to find "the one". Yet, they never came along. You had tried as hard as you could to find someone to remotely connect to, but no one seemed to match.

So, you had given up hope. You decided to just kick your feet up and relax, until your soulmate fell into your arms. There was nothing else you could do, anyhow. Nothing seemed to work.

And as you were thinking that, in the corner of the small coffee shop during your lunch break, you saw a person enter, with dyed hair and glasses. He looked around for a bit, then walked to a cashier, ordering in a quiet voice. Then he started looking for a seat in the overcrowded café.

"Here. No one's sitting here," you offered as they walked by. The stranger looked at you, and grinned.

"Thanks," they nodded, just as the waitress called a name. The person excused themselves quickly to grab the beverage that was ordered before coming back and sitting across from you. The bell rang again, signalling that someone either exited or entered, but you didn't pay attention to who entered.

The newcomer ran their hand through dark purple hair, sticking the other one out for you to shake. "The name is Carlson. Nice to meet you...?" Carlson trailed off, silently asking for your name.

"(Y/N). Nice to meet you too," you said, taking his hand while grinning. This "Carlson" person was sort of cute....

"So, what are you here for? I come here a lot, I don't think I recognize a charming face like yours," the purple-haired person winked, taking a sip of coffee right after.

You couldn't help but blush. "I-I work a few streets down, and I just saw this place while driving to my office. I just wanted to try it out."

"Oh? Well, how are you liking it so far?"

You shrugged. "It's great."

Satisfied, Carlson leaned back, tipped the coffee-smelling drink towards you, and took a few sips, looking around the dimly lit café. You looked around, and finally caught the person that entered a few minutes ago. The reason you knew who was because he was standing right in front of the door, staring at you.

You were a bit unnerved, to say the least, being stared at with dull blue eyes. He also had dyed hair, but it was a dull, dark green, like a head full of dying grass. His pale pink lips were slightly parted, which signalled that he was either in awe, or just in a daze.

He seemed to realize that he was being creepy, as he quickly snapped his head away and walked to the counter to order. You looked into your drink and wondered what he was doing, looking at you like that. It worried you, if you could be blunt.

"I, uh... I think my lunch break is over, Carlson," you laughed nervously, staring at the back of the green-haired man's head, to make sure you knew he didn't see you leave. "Sorry about that."

"Oh. It's alright," Carlson said, sounding a bit let down. "I can give you my number, and maybe we can chat a bit more?"

"Sure. I'd like that," you nodded, and so your new friend handed you their phone, which you took, plugging your number into it.

"Text me whenever," you smiled, and quietly walked out of the building, feeling eyes glued to the back of your head. Ignoring it, you walked back to your office, sat down at your desk, and started typing away.

After a long drive after work, you finally made it back home. It was a small place, but comfortable enough to be called home. Wearily, you tossed your bag full of papers on the chair in the front foyer, and collapsed on the couch in your living room.