Almost Here.... (Darkiplier X Antisepticeye)

You hummed a quiet song as you spread the food out on a plate.

"Hey, dinner's ready!" you called out to the two others who lived in the house with you. Antisepticeye and Darkiplier.

They strolled in, chatting lightly while Dark was tugging his tie tighter. He looked slightly amused, while Anti himself was laughing his head off.

"You should'a seen his face!" the Irish demon cackled, throwing his head back. He looked like he was about to burst. "You should'a heard the way he begged for his pathetic life! 'Oh, please! I have a wife! I have two kids!' He acted as if I cared!" He leaned on the kitchen counter as he doubled over, his eyes teary with laughter.

"Sit down, Anti," you sighed, rolling your eyes slightly. With another chortle, he pulled the chair from the table and plonked himself down, while Dark sat across from him, fixing his suit.

"Anti's been... amusing himself," he mused, his smile small and quiet.

"I can see," you giggled as you put the plates of food down in front of the demons, pecking Dark's cheek as you sat down at the head of the table.

"Why do you keep making us dinner when you know we don't eat?" Anti asked after he calmed down.

"Force of habit," you shrugged, and started eating yourself. The two demons shrugged, and ate anyhow, even though they didn't need to.

When they were finished, you picked up their plates and walked to the sink.

"I can wash," Dark tried to say, but you wouldn't take it.

"You did it yesterday. Now go have fun listening to people beg for their lives," you sighed, kissing his forehead. "Love ya."

"See you soon. I'll be back in about an hour," he said, with Anti dragging him away. You turned around to finish up washing the dishes, resuming the song you were humming before dinner.

Then, you felt something wrong, like you disconnected from reality. The world around you darkened and morphed, and your hands shook. There was a strange feeling in your head, like a million insects were crawling around your brain.

"M̡͚̱̺͇̗̍ͤ̏ͩ̚ỷ̸͖̦͎̮ͮͯ ͇̮̺̞̓̎̑́t̩̺̹͚̯̱̀i̬̓̓ͦ͋m̳̳̈́̋ͭͮ͊͌̚é͉̝̯͔͖ ̵͚͍̻̺̎͒ͪ́̆ͥ͗ĭ̪̄͋͌ͤ̀̽şͥ ͈̟͍̘̍̂̀͗ͬ̀͞c̨̆̃ͧ̃ỏ̠͇̫̮̬̘̿͛ͧ͊̿m̡̤̗̺͈̩̍͊͐̃ͭͮ́ị̴͉̻̳̺̝̭́͗́n̔̄̌̇g͕ͮ̎,͎̺͍̦̃̽ͬ͂͆̋͠ ̷̮̦̥͉͉̮̖͊̋͐(̢̹̰̻̗̟̤ͬ̈ͣͬ̑̇̾ͅY̦̗/̡͍̱͌͒ͤ͋̅̎̔N̷̻͚̩̤̖̙ͅ)͌͂ͭͫ͗ͅ,͙̣ͭ͡" a low, gravelly voice hissed from behind you.

"Ṯ̰͔̩̐ͪ̎h̻̟͕́͌͗͑̚͞e͉̥͜ͅ ̶̮͖̦ͮ͂ͥw̘o̽̆r̡͉̃͂l̲͔͎͎͔̘ͣͅdͦͤͮ͂͊̒ͣ͏̪̳̬ ̱̹̫̮͕̹ͨ̃w҉̞̳̪i̶͚̳̠͚̲̳ľ͓͂ͯl̳̰͓͐̈́͌ ͈́ͭ̅͑̆̃ĉ̉̀̈҉̝̳̟̻o̖̲̮̠̲͇͆ẁ̻̠é̦͕͇̭͓̳̙͞r͔̗̠̯̠ͪ̂ ̸̣̫̙̟̠̼̱̈́ͦ̎̓i͎̜n̶̟̖͓̯̭̟͍͛́̽̈̉̽̋ ͂̾̍̏͘ṃ̠͊ͤ͌̒̚yͪ͌̽ ̧ͩ͒ͩͣ͗̚

p̫̙̳̰̲̓́r̤̰̻̞̯̯̄̌ͅe̱̱͉̥͚̫̙ͯ̋ͥ̄̊s͉͇̺̯͂ͩ̀ͯ͛ͅͅe͇̱͈̪͓̱͟n̽ͤ̃ͤͩ͗҉͔c̒̽̊ͩ̿ẽ̛,͎̻̩̯̙̺̖̆ ̷̲͖g͇͚̅ͨ͌̇̈̾͜o͉̞͈̯̫̪̖̍ͩv̓͑ͭ͐͐̃̀͏̼̝͚e̻͉̘͕̠̪̓́́ͦr̬̻̓ͪ̃ͨͥͫ͛n͉̫͎̣ͤ̀̂ͫͭ̀m̧̦̹̥̥̬̯ͣ̃̆̿̄͐ė̯͉̬̮͈͌̆͗̕n̨̜͗̍̀͗̉̔ṭ̼̥ͮͭ͒s̹̀̒̀͡ ̤̲͇͇̄w̖̗̬̒̌ͥͭͯͩi̛͇̖̤͓̖ͮͨ́̿ll̲̼͚̥͖̟ͧ ̦̭́ͨ͊ͬ̉̌ͮc̼͚ͯͮ̔̅͐ͯr̗̠̥̯͚͠u̯̹̻͕̦̳͓͌m̢b̳̼̰͉͉̤́̔̚l͆̈̈ͪḙ̙͕̿͌̉̀ͨ

̺ͪ̍̓͋̈ȋ̶̾n͓̻̬̳͖̣ͤͩ̋́ͅ ͬ̿̍͌͗́͡m̳̹̽͡y̦̗̥̻̘͔͕ ̮̺͇̯̘͖ͨ́̓̅̀w̷̥͍̪̠̦̥͛́̊a̷̜͓̅̆̓͂͊̽ḱ̞̰͓̩̖̻͉e̬̗̤͇͈͢,̴̪̦̬̮ͨ̃̋ͮ͊̈́ͮ ̮̘̌́a̶̞̭̹̜̾̽n͈͕̬͓̥̩ͩ̍ͣ̎͆͂ͯͅd̩̦̤̟̳̺͉̀ ̘̱̦͙̱̞ͥ̇ͩ̔̒̏͐y̭̗͉̟o͈̠͓ͩ̃͆ͫ̂u̬͈͇͇̖͂ͮ ̮͓̯̼̜̱͖̐̏̄s̴̪̻̙̩͎̟̮͆͒h̡̦̱͕͕̲̫ȧ̝̹͋̎̐͡l͈̝̱̺̾́̒ͥ̚̚l̥̣͉͒̏̉̋̏ ̻̩̮̲̼ͣͅs̵̭̥̩ͪ̆̈́͆̆ͫ̾e̞͎̬̬̰̽̉͡r̡̜͔̤̽̏ͧͯv̩͍͓̥͉̟͒̇ͩ̚e̓͆͏͓̗̣͈͍͉ ̜̈́å̒͋͛ͅs̺̖̤͎̝̐̊

̷͓̪̓ͭ̈́̒͋m̞̦̞͊̀́y̻̺̬͕̗͙̻ ̜̫̟̖͉̼̎ͭ̓̐͌̕ͅp̀ͪ͐͂҉ǎ̟̹̟͓͒r̲͍͟t̺͓͇̻͔ͮn͍͎̬̙͍̳̬̓e͔͉͖ͮ̽ͥ̽̓r͕̼̥̯̬͋ͨ̀ ̘̩͊̐̃̓̍̇̌i̩̠̠̪͇̯̩̔̉̇̇ń̰̠̹̖͠ͅ ̤̯͔̰͍̗̗̓̇ͪ̔̂̾͗͜c̼̎ͨͬ̆͛̎̋r̈́̈́ͧͪͫ͏̩̗i̢̠̰͚͋͒͑̚m̧͓̼̬̫̗̽̋ē͎͈͖͊ͅ.̥̭̟̍͒ͪ́̾͆̀"

"You keep doing that, Darkiplier, and there won't be any more late night hunts for you," you scolded, turning around. The darkness vanished, and your boyfriend was grinning behind you, tapping his long, lean fingers on the countertop.

"J̧ͬͣͨ̉ͯu̝̮s͍͖͍̟͚̳̃t͏̱̙ ̑̒̽͂͏̤y͈ọ̪ͣͥ͐u̵͍͓̜͔̓ͣ͗ͤ͊ ͇͚̲̏̊͢w̢̠͚͚͖̺̬͂̽͗aͩ̓͐̚͏͎̯̼̞̠̙̭i̘̫͈͋t̶̼̱̙͌͂͌͊̀,̷͈͖̦̹͇̄ ͔̙̙ͬ̄͒͌ͤ͝m͇͑y̮̺̱̍̉ͦ̿̀ͅ ͙͇̹͚͔͕͞l̑̂̊̑o̘̰͈̯̼͋̊͆v̪̞̝̗͚̆́̌͌͂ͫe͖.̜̙̽͐́͂͌ͧ̾" With a cunning, sly smile, he pressed his cold lips against your forehead, and vanished into the shadows without moving a muscle. You rolled your eyes, but smirked nonetheless.

You loved Halloween.

========================================

Word count: 467