I Want You (Yandere!Antisepticeye)

Suggested by: VioletsGamerSmulator

==================

Walking down that long hallway to your classroom never used to be this long. Every time you thought you had reached your classroom, you were back at the beginning. Were you going insane?

"Darling...." a voice whispered, seeming to come from right behind you. You spun around, and saw a man with green hair, and a black sweatshirt. He walked up close to you, pushing you back to the wall. He leaned closer to your ear, and whispered,

"I want you."

*

You awoke with a gasp, and you shot up from your bed.

It was just a dream, you thought to yourself. Checking the clock, you saw that it was 6 in the morning, and you had to go to school at around 8. Since you couldn't go back to sleep now, you turned on your phone and watched old Jacksepticeye videos.

*

When you headed inside your class, you took your usual seat in the back, and listened to another lecture from the professor. It was so... boring. You yawned, placed your head on the desk, and promised yourself only a few minutes of resting your eyes.

*

"Why are you afraid of me?" the stranger asked.

"I don't know who you are!" you exclaimed to the darkness.

"Then I can show you...." A silhouette appeared, of a man. You squinted, trying to see his face, but that was still hidden in shadows. "But you won't like what you see."

"Why won't I?" you asked.

"Because I look like a monster," he whispered. You stepped forward, but he just stepped back. "No. I'm not ready. I'll see you when you wake up, though."

"But I don't know who you are," you reminded. He shook his head, and said,

"Wake up."

*

"Wake up." Your eyes shot open at shaking and the sounds of laughter. "Wake up, (Y/N)!" your teacher repeated more forcefully. You sat up from your desk, staring at the teacher.

"Uh... s-sorry, Mr. Ng," you sputtered. He glared at you for a bit.

"I'll see you after school," he told you, then went back to teaching. You looked around the class, embarrassed, and everyone was still chuckling. Except for one guy. He was the new kid. He came a little over a week ago, with dyed green hair. He always wore black, and sunglasses to cover his eyes. He had explained that he was sensitive to bright lights, and his parents wrote a note to the teacher so he could keep them on, but you always thought it was something else. You never talked to him before, but you knew his name was Anthony, because the teacher kept calling him. He was Irish, too, by his accent.

* After school *

"Good job, idiot," a boy from your class snickered. You rolled your eyes, blushing, and headed to the science room.

"Uh... Professor?" you called, opening the door. There was a note on the desk, so you picked it up, and it read,

To (Y/N),

You can go, something came up. I'll see you tomorrow.

You sighed in relief, glad you didn't have to stay after school. You fixed your backpack on your shoulders, and left the room. While walking down the hallway, you realized how quiet it was. It was after school, but there were usually a few students talking before they walked home, or teachers heading to meetings, or to photocopy some work for the next day. But there was nothing. It was completely quiet.

"HELP!" someone then screamed. You jumped, startled at the sudden coincidence. You dropped your backpack and ran to the voice, then you screamed.

The boy who made fun of you just a few seconds ago was laying dead in a pool of his own blood, with multiple stab wounds embedded in his body. His eyes were wide open in shock, his mouth hanging open widely. You didn't necessarily like this guy, but you didn't want him dead.

You stumbled back in shock, and tripped over your own feet. You felt secure arms around your waist, and they helped you up. Then you spun around, and-

Nothing.

"Hello? Who's there?" you asked, looking around. There wasn't a sign of anyone being there. Flustered and confused, you went back to grab your backpack, and called the police.

"H-hello? Uh... there's been a murder."

*

"You didn't have to do that, darling," the man scolded.

"Do what?" you asked.

"Call the police," he answered.

"You... know about the murder," you stated. "Did you... were you the one who murdered him?"

"Guilty as charged," he whispered, his voice abruptly seeming to be all around you. "But he was mocking you."

"Why would you care?!" you shouted, backing away from the figure. "You killed a man!"

"It wasn't my first time," he growled, seeming to get agitated. "I did this for a reason!" The outline of the man vanished, and then you were left in the dark.

*

Once again, you woke up in your bed with sweat pouring from your body. What were these dreams? Was the man actually real, or was this all just a figment of your imagination?

"Uh... (Y/N), the police are here, from yesterday!" your mother called from downstairs. You brushed your hair out as best you could, and walked downstairs, seeing the officers from yesterday who interrogated you about the murder.

"We just need to ask you a few more questions, if you would, (Y/N)," the first officer said in a low voice, taking his hat off. You gulped, then nodded.

===========================

Word count: 887

There will be a part two.

I'm not happy with the ones I've been publishing for you. Can't find any inspiration.