The Monster (Darkiplier X Antisepticeye X Dark!Powerful!Tiger hybrid!Reader)

This was suggested by someone and I didn't write whom. Apologies.

=========================

Three years of helping Darkiplier with his dirty deeds, and you could say with absolute certainty that you made the right decision that one late night. Not only was the food way better, but he put you in a nice room, filled with anything you want and need. His way of saying thank you for what you did for him.

"Time to start my shift," you muttered to yourself as you put on a hat and a long coat, partially for the long autumn evening, but mostly to cover up your ears and tail. You opened up the door, and headed to see Dark to let him know you were going out.

Dark didn't much like seeing people when he was working, but he always seemed to make an exception for you. So you knocked on the door, and opened it once you heard his low voice call,

"Come in."

"Dark, sir? I'm going to head out now," you told him.

"Now? You're five minutes early," he said with a smirk.

"Early bird gets the worm," you answered.

"Alright. Be careful out there, (Y/N). And I won't be here in the morning, so no need to see me to let me know you're back. I'll check on you once I return," he told you. "Business with... an old client of mine."

"Alright, then. Hopefully everything works out well. Goodnight, sir."

"Goodnight, (Y/N)." With a nod and a small smile, he closed the door for you, and you walked towards the front door.

"Mind if I come with? I can't sleep," an Irish voice said. You looked around and saw Anti catching up with you. Dark's best buddy. Other than you, of course.

Today he was wearing black ripped jeans and a green and black hoodie, the collar a bit higher than normal to hide his slit throat.

"Little demon bored?" you smirked. "My job isn't the same as yours. I'm not the assassin here."

"Hey, it's not my fault I like seeing things a little bloody."

"Whatever. Come if you want, Irish boy, but you're helping me write it down." You strode out the door, hearing Anti's light footsteps follow you. You could tell who it was based off of their footsteps. Anti's was always cautious, used to being silent and unseen, while Dark's was heavy and with an aura of authority; a leader's footsteps. Another of your coworkers, PewDIE, you knew was a bit uneven, like he was skipping, but you knew it was a limp from an old battle wound long ago. That's why he liked flying more than walking.

You forced yourself out of your thoughts, and looked around. Anti wrapped his hand around yours, startling you.

"It's late at night, and this makes the two of us look more believable," he explained. You shrugged, not really caring, and resumed walking, looking around for anyone that looked a bit... off.

"Two o' clock," you muttered to Anti. "Brown curly hair, freckles, light brown eyes. The one that looks like he needs a fix."

"I got him," he answered, scribbling it in a small notepad. You continued along your way, Anti following with his hand clamped in yours.

"Eleven o' clock, blue eyes, black hair. With the black sweatshirt," you whispered. Then the man you were watching saw you, and he hurried away.

"I got the description, but I don't see him," Anti told you.

"He walked away," you said, waving it away.

"Alright then." Anti glanced away.

"Now, I'm good here. You can go, if you're so desperate to see the chick in the far left by the tree line."