New Best Friends (Multiple X Child!Reader)

You kicked the sand up on the playground as you swung on the swing. It was a hot Saturday and you were bored, your parents were at work and your friends were with their families, somewhere else.

"I wish someone wanted to play with me!" you shouted and scrunched your eyes closed, hoping that if you wished hard enough, someone would appear to push you on the swing. You weren't very good at it yet.

"Can we play with you?" someone asked. Your eyes shot open wide, and you grinned. In front of you were a lot of guys, standing by and smiling at you.

"Okay! I'm (Y/N)! What are your names?" You immediately started chatting with them, eager to have new friends and a family that would actually take care of you. The man in front chuckled, and snapped his fingers. They got in a line, and he started at the front.

"This is gonna take a while, kid, are you ready?" he asked with a chuckle. You nodded, looking at the long line of people that looked all the same. The man pointed at himself, and said,

"I'm Darkiplier." He pointed to the next man. "Antisepticeye."

"Hey, lass," he smiled, waving. He had green hair and strange eyes, one green and blue, one pure black. You waved back with a grin. Dark moved on to the next person, then the next, then the next, just listing them.

"Lightiplier and Angeliplier." Two people with wings and one had a halo.

"Fireplier and Iceplier." Two twins, one with red hair at the roots, which faded to a yellow, and the other had blue hair at the bottom, turning to white at the top.

"Heroplier." A man with Ass glasses and a cape, who winked at you, and you giggled.

Bingsepticeye, Googleplier and Glitchiplier." One had yellow clothes and the Bing sign on it, one had a blue shirt and a strange grin, with an uppercase "G" that looked 3-D, and the last was a younger guy, with a black t-shirt and a red eye and blue eye.

"And Kittyplier." It was a guy with a beanie, with fuzzy little grey cat ears and a matching tail. "There are more, but they didn't feel like playing," Dark explained.

"Nice to meet all of you!" you exclaimed, shaking their hands one by one.

"You're cute. Are you all by yourself?" the man you remembered as Heroplier asked. You blushed and looked at your feet.

"Yeah. My friends are busy," you answered.

"It's alright. I'll play with you!" he told you. "How about I push you on the swings?" he offered.

"Yay! The swings are my favourite!" you laughed, and ran to them. Your friends took turns pushing you on the swing, helping you down the slide, and other stuff. Soon, the day ended.

"Alright, (Y/N), we gotta go, alright?" Dark sighed, bending down to meet your height.

"B-but... I don't want you to go!" you whined. "I wanna stay with you and play!"

"We do, too, buddy," the man you remembered as Angel said with a smile. "But we gotta get home, and you do, too." You sighed, hanging you head.

"But you guys are the only friends I have," you muttered, crossing your arms.

"We'll come back tomorrow, alright?" Anti told you. You looked up, beaming.

"Promise?" you asked. They all nodded.

"We promise. Now, go home, kiddo. We'll see you here, tomorrow," he chuckled. You nodded, hugged all of them, and walked home.

When you got home, you made yourself a sandwich, and sat on the couch, turning on the television to watch your favourite show.

"Hi, (Y/N). What did you do all day?" you mom asked you when she got home. You stared at her, and said,

"I played with Dark and Anti and Kitty and Light and Angel, Fire, Ice, Glitch, Google, Bing and Hero. Dark and Anti are demons that come from another dimension, and Glitch, Google and Bing are robots! It was so cool!"

"That's nice, dear," your mom giggled, thinking it was all your imagination.

You got to go to the park the next day, where you saw your new best friends.

=========================

Word count: 686

This one's bad.