Main Target (Antisepticeye X Darkiplier X Neko!Demon!Reader)

Suggested by: WhitherKYKillerKY.

Part two to "Main Attraction".

===========================

This was working out oddly well, considering you've only been doing this for just less than a month. You know, working as second-in-command to Antisepticeye himself? Yeah. It was a pretty good gig. You got respect and a bedroom on the left of Anti's, which was convenient for the both of you.

"(Y/N), make sure Schneep gets the memo about next week. And if he says that he has appointments he has to finish, kill them. It'll get his attention," Anti called to you from the other room. You smirked to yourself, and rang up the good doctor.

The demon barely acknowledged that you were a different type of demon, and you loved every part of it. He acted like he was in charge, but you knew who exactly was pulling the strings around here, even when he himself didn't know it.

"Anti, be a dear and grab me my cup?" you asked. Anti poked his head out from the other room almost instantly and tossed you the thermos full of coffee. Luckily you grabbed it, and none spilled. "Thanks."

"Did you get it done?" he just asked gruffly as a reply; you nodded, and got back to writing. "Oh, yeah. Heads up, Dark is coming back tomorrow."

"Who?" you hummed, then paused, blinking. "Oh."

"Yeah," Anti nodded. "Darkiplier. The guy that is also known in Hell other than me. The demon with the eyeliner that has a bedroom on my right. You two will get along just fine, though."

You just gulped, and stared at your monitor. Darkiplier wasn't exactly known as the "bubbly, all-around great, unicorn-loving" kind of guy around. He was the "if you lay a hand on me for any type of reason at all you will be missing that hand in the next two seconds" sort of guy.

That was a mouthful to say, so you just remembered it by knowing that his temper was not to be messed with.

"Alright. If he doesn't like me, he'll just have to deal with it," you said simply, averting your gaze from the Irish demon and taking a sip of coffee.

"That's the demon I know," he winked, and retreated back to his room. You smiled, and shut off the computer, going to your bed to sleep.

In the morning, you were awoken by your alarm clock. You hit the off button, and sat up on your bed. Slowly, you got up to go brush your teeth and take a shower.

"Ah. You're the new rookie, are you?" came a voice from your door when you stepped out of your washroom as you were combing your hair. Your eyes widened. Standing in front of you, smirking with his suit as crisp as though it was new, was Darkiplier himself. His head was tilted slightly, and although you were eye level, it was as though he was looking down at you, with a look so mockingly sweet it was almost as if he wanted to burn you where you stood. This was the demon, arguably more renowned than even Antisepticeye, that could kill you before you even realized he had even moved.

So, being the smart little half-demon half-cat you were, you stood your ground, held your head high, and smiled at the half-Korean demon.

He just raised an eyebrow, and the corner of his mouth twitched down in distaste, but other than that, his features were like they were made of stone. The two of you were having a minor staring contest.

"Ah. So you've met (Y/N)," Anti chuckled as he walked into the room.

"Yes, this is the half-demon that I've heard so little about," Dark said, still not taking his eyes off of you.