Arguments (Lightiplier X Sibling!Reader X Darkiplier)

Suggested by: FighterKitty.

==========================

You were the sibling of the brothers Lightiplier and Darkiplier. You didn't know why they lived together. You didn't know why they spoke together. Maybe they used to get along, or maybe they were forced in the same house to get along by one of the other ipliers. All you knew was, they argued. A lot. Almost constantly, actually.

And, you had no idea why you lived with them, either. You just thought that Light and you got along well, and when he moved in, he invited you to join him. You, of course, took it, however, you thought you were going to be his only roommate. That wasn't the case, unfortunately. Dark always rubbed you the wrong way, always starting fights.

"You can't keep getting in my way!" That was Dark.

"Well, stop getting into trouble, then, Dark!" Light shot back.

"Oh, I can do whatever I want, you jerk! Stop trying to control my every move!"

Usually, you waited and let it simmer down. It usually cooled down after twenty or so minutes, and after, things were usually tense, but it was nothing you couldn't handle. You never said anything; sometimes they were interesting, or maybe you were just too lazy to get between them. You were never a good moderator, anyways.

After a long day of work, you returned home to be pushed right in the middle of a certain argument. Dark's neat hair was ruffled slightly, which was unusual, considering he was usually neat. He looked frustrated at the angel.

"Ah, (Y/N), you're here. Good. Tell Dark over here to stop messing with Mark's videos," Light grumbled.

"It wasn't even anything big, I was just messing with the audio of the clips I knew he was going to get rid of," the demon groaned.

"Still, what if Mark figures out that we're alive? He'll freak out!" he told him, while Dark rolled his eyes.

"He makes videos about me, you're just jealous that you don't have a part," Dark smirked. "I was just having a bit of fun. (Y/N), tell Light to stop being such a spoilsport. He's no fun, he never lets me have fun."

"Of course I do, Dark, just not when you're close to showing Mark that we actually exist! (Y/N), tell Dark that-"

"Can I just not tell anyone anything?" you huffed angrily. "Stop using me as your messenger when you two are literally three feet away from each other. How about this... Dark, stop messing with the audio and stuff with Mark's videos, and Light, just get that stick out of your ass? Okay, great. Thanks. I'm tired, so I'm having dinner, and I'm going to sleep. Bye." Putting your purse on the table beside you, you headed into the kitchen, listening to the sweet bliss of silence, since Dark and Light were too much in shock to say anything else.

The rest of the evening was strangely quiet as you had dinner and watched TV, except for a few sentences like,

"Mind if you change the channel? This is boring as all Hell," from Dark, and,

"Pass a napkin, will you, (Y/N)?"

It was strange to hear Dark and Light be so quiet. They were probably just sulking inside, and they'll start their screaming tomorrow morning. But you took the time to finally relax, and savour the moment.

"Okay, I'm gone. Goodnight, guys. I'll see you tomorrow," you called as you walked away, heading upstairs. You brushed your teeth, changed into your pyjamas, and slipped under your blankets.

You were awakened by full on screaming, and something shattering.

"Oh no, you didn't," you grumbled, immediately pissed off, because they woke you up! You stormed down the stairs, and a plate barely missed your skull, shattering on the wall behind you. They had crossed the line, waking you up. And now they were going to pay.

"OI!" you screamed, glaring at the brothers.

Dark had his hand wrapped around Light's collar, his hand raised as if he was about to punch him. Light had stopped as he was rearing his own arm back to punch Dark's stomach. Plates and utensils were on the floor, as Dark probably threw them. This was the worst they've ever argued, the loudest they ever fought. A police officer would probably be coming over soon to talk about a noise complaint.

The two men stared at you, surprised at your outburst. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" They were completely silent, and you huffed loudly.

"Dark, let go of Light's shirt, I ironed that last night." Dark did as you ordered, his hands dropping limply to his side. He was still shocked that you actually did something other than sit around listening to them argue. "What's the problem this time?" you asked.

"We were just...." Light muttered.

"You don't understand, it was...." Dark said quietly, and they looked away from each other.

"Do you even remotely remember what you two were fighting about?" you groaned, sick of their incompetence.

"Something about Anti messing with Jack," Light sighed.

"Then it sort of turned into Angel and something about...." Dark trailed off, unsure of what to say.

"Look, honestly? I don't care why you're arguing, and I don't care. Just don't. Wake me up. AGAIN!" Light visibly flinched at your demands, and even Dark blinked.

"Alright. Okay. Sorry," Light muttered, blushing slightly. "We're sorry, right, Dark?"

"...Yeah. Yeah, sure," Dark sighed, nodding. "Sorry, (Y/N)."

"Thank you. Now, go to your room, keep quiet, and let me get some rest. Oh, and clean this mess up." You walked back up the stairs, and collapsed on the bed again. After a few minutes, you heard two pairs of footsteps shuffle up the stairs, going their own ways, since their bedrooms were across the house from each other. Yup, you were stuck in the middle between the two people that hated each other in the most. But hopefully, they would at least take it down a notch.

They were quiet in the morning, at least.

==========================

Word count: 1005