Car Crash (Markiplier)

Another one of these?

=========================

"You don't have to, Mark. She'll understand if you don't want to, it's pouring outside," you said with a grin.

"Hey, I promised, so I will!" he chuckled, getting in the car. It was a rainy day outside, but it was your friend's birthday, and Mark, your best friend, promised he would drive. He even stayed at your house just so you wouldn't run away without him. Amy, Ethan and Tyler visited, but left before the heavy rain hit.

Mark was driving carefully, not being able to see six feet in front of him.

"This is a bad idea, Mark. We can turn back now," you announced nervously.

"It'll be fine. I'm careful," he chuckled. You stayed quiet, but had a feeling of dread in your stomach. He stopped at the red light, and you stared at it, waiting for it to turn green. Once it did, Mark accelerated slightly, but then you heard a honk. You looked to your side of the car.

"WATCH OUT!" you shrieked, then everything went black.

* A week later *

"This was my fault, I'm sorry, (Y/N)," Mark murmured, sitting by your hospital bed. You smiled at him, looking at the scar that made a line across his left eyebrow, the cast on his right arm.

"It's fine, Mark. You don't have to blame yourself," you told him gently.

In that rainy day, the man driving the SUV was half drunk, swerving all over the road. He hit your car, and got a concussion, but that was about it. You, on the other hand, were unconscious and broken, Mark had to pull you out of the vehicle, crying. You had woken up just yesterday, and Mark explained what happened. You had casts on both your legs, part of your face was burnt from the fire, and your right arm was shattered. It would never be the same.

"I shouldn't have agreed. You were right, (Y/N), about turning back. I should have listened to you," he sighed.

"Mark, look at me," you ordered. He glanced up at you, swiping his hair off his face. He grabbed your hand lightly, running his thumb down the cast. "Don't blame yourself for what happened. It wasn't your fault." He just shrugged. "Now, go away. I'm tired, and you have to record."

"I need to take care of you, though," he said with puppy eyes. You giggled.

"I have doctors for that. Bye, Markimoo. I'll see you in a few weeks, when I get out, alright?"

He sighed, giving in. "Alright, (Y/N). But I'm visiting tomorrow," he said glumly. You stared at him, and just before he left, you laughed,

"Smile for me, honeybee." He chuckled, waved goodbye, and walked out the door.

==========================

Word count: 457