Have a Dark Side? (Demoniplier X Angel!Reader)

Suggested by: lolocar.

===============================

You chuckled as you watched your mortal film himself playing video games. He was too funny, screaming randomly and reacting stupidly to just about everything. Well, at least he wasn't boring.

You were a guardian angel, and your job was to watch over a certain human to make sure they were kept safe. You were sent to watch a small YouTuber by the name of CrankGameplays, or Ethan Nestor. He was friends with Markiplier, or Mark Fischbach, therefore you were best friends with his guardian angel, Lightiplier.

Now, here's how this whole watching your human works; you don't stalk them. You protect them and stuff, but when they're doing something private, as in going to take a shower or something, you leave. Just a part of the Privacy Act #413. Don't look unless you need to.

And you couldn't watch them anywhere. You had to go into this room filled with small ponds, circular in shape and around the size of one of those large beanbag chairs. You look through it, and based on the person you're watching over, the water changes. It's like you're staring into your reflection, except that your reflection was now the mortal. That's basically a sum-up.

Ethan was now talking on the phone with Mark at the moment, so you decided it was okay to take a two minute break and see what Light was up to, since Mark would most likely be busy as well.

You found Light still watching Mark, sitting by one of the far pools in the back. You knew he would be there; that one was his favourite pool. It was where he got his first mission as a guardian angel, and how he met you.

You two were the best of friends; you would do everything together. He trusted you, and you trusted him. He was the closest thing to family for you, since angels didn't have families like humans.

"Hey," you greeted as you saw nothing but water in the pool. Only guardian angels were allowed to see the specific person they were watching.

"Hello," Light replied happily. "Mark is planning something big."

"When is he not?" you joked as he stood up. "Let's go."

"But I still have to... wait, no. Mark is... yeah, let's go. He's making a fool of himself again, but I suppose that's normal for these sort of jobs...." Light looked uncomfortable for a second, then he looked away and followed you out of the room.

"What do you want to do?" you asked him quietly.

"I don't know. Let's just walk and talk," he suggested.

"We haven't done that in a while."

"Yeah. I'm sorry I've been so busy, (Y/N)," he sighed. "It's just that Mark has been staying up later than usual, and it's been busy."

"Don't worry about it," you said, waving it away. "It's your job." You were silent for a bit as you walked down the empty hallways.

"Remember that time Mark was over at Ethan's place and he couldn't stop laughing at his dumb jokes?" Light asked after a while.

"No. There were too may times," you laughed, and he laughed with you. Your wings flapped a bit as you laughed, and Light smiled at you, brushing his hand down the soft down feathers. Suddenly, his head shot up as he noticed something. You turned to where his gaze was, but there wasn't anything.

"Stay here. Signal the alarm," he ordered quickly, and ran around the corner. You would have obliged... if it wasn't for the fact that it seemed like Light was arguing with someone, not fighting. Quickly you pulled a lever on the wall, making a loud blaring and signalling that Heaven was being attacked, and ran after Light.