Dinner With The Family (Multiple)

Date: December 26th

Day 2

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Seán, I need that stuffing!"

"Chase, stop playing with your food and start cutting up the carrots!"

"Marvin, we need more plates!"

"Bing, search up some recipes for turkey!"

"JACKSEPTICGLITCH, DO NOT GO NEAR THAT STOVE!"

"I'll save the boy!  For I am Jackieboy Man!"

"No one cares, onesie!"

This was a normal Christmas with the septiceyes - or your family, should you say.  You were Seán's younger sibling, and you always spent Christmas with him, Signe, and Seán's strange alter-egos.

It was wonderful.

"Anti, for the love of God, I will not tell you this again.  Put down the knife," you ordered sternly.  He just laughed, stuck his tongue at you, and teleported away, hopefully to the basement where you kept the booze.

"I'm glad that this is the one time of the year where that bastard behaves himself," Seán muttered to you, smiling.

"Tell me about it," you scoffed, rolling your eyes with a smile tugging at the corner of your lips.

"(Y/N), when's dinner ready?" Jacksepticglitch, or JSG as you just liked to call him, asked you while tugging your sleeve.

"Soon, buddy.  If you want to help, you can set up the table if you'd like," you said, cutting up the carrots while wiping cranberry juice off the floor with your foot that Chase had spilled trying to find the correct knife to use to cut a turkey.  You needn't say that this time of the year was very hectic, especially with your family.

The youngest septiceye nodded and scurried away to work on putting plates, spoons, knives, and forks on the table.

"Bing, what's the next step?" Seán called out nervously as he cut the potatoes into small cubes, ready to be seasoned and roasted.

"Put two pinches of salt and one pinch of pepper, and a bit of rosemary.  Spread the potatoes out evenly in the pan, and then put it in the oven," the robot answered clearly, standing in the corner of the room and instructing everyone what to do.  He was the robot, after all, with an extensive knowledge of the internet.

"WHO WANTS TO GET DRUNK?" Anti teleported back upstairs, almost knocking over Marvin while he was looking over Bing's instructions, trying to conjure up the ingredients he needed.  The demon was holding a portable cooler full of beer bottles and heavier alcohol, like whiskey and rum.

"I do," Chase muttered as he leaned his head in his hands, looking depressed at the moment.  He had been sitting there for most of the night, and the only time he stood was to try and help, but it didn't go so well. You were about to go and talk to him, but the superhero and the magician walked over, trying to cheer and console the heart-broken man.  Eventually, Chase cracked a small smile, and you knew that he would be fine for the rest of the night.

"Who was making the eggnog?" you asked as you snatched the cooler from Anti's waiting hands and moved it to the dining table, grinning at Anti's pouting face.

"I am!" Signe called, smiling at you, then tasting the gravy that Seán was making on the side. "A bit more salt in that," she advised, pecking his cheek after.  She moved back to the food that she was making, and you offered to help her.

"Just get me more nutmeg?" she asked, pointing to the counter where, in the corner, was the rest of the nutmeg.  You picked it up and tossed it to her, which she caught with a flourish. "Thanks!"