Bad Dreams (Multiple)

Suggested by: Nalyssa101.

===============================

Another nightmare.

"NO!"

Again.

Thudding footsteps, hitting the muddy ground as fast as your legs could take you.

For the fifth time this week.

It, whatever it was, roared somewhere behind you, making your eyes widen and cold sweat trickle down the back of your neck in sheer terror.

You shivered as you remembered what you had dreamt about. It was so vivid, so lifelike, that you just couldn't shake it from your mind, even if you wanted to. There was a monster, taller than any normal human being, in a long trench coat and glowing white eyes. Your vision always got blurry whenever it approached you.

It had been worse these past few days. You could barely get more than two hours of sleep a night, and it was hitting hard on your concentration and energy. You were degrading, day by day, slowly.

"Maybe I should see a psychiatrist," you muttered to yourself as you walked downstairs from your bedroom to get yourself a cup of coffee.

The phone rang all of a sudden, making you jump.

"It's literally midnight right now, who in their right mind is awake?!" you cried to yourself, groaning and shuffling over to the phone.

"(Y/N), hey!" It was your friend, Mark.

"Ah. That answers my question," you muttered, sighing.

"What? Uh, never mind." Mark's voice was slightly panicked, and you could hear some shouting from the other end.

"Is everything alright? Mark, what's wrong?" you asked, immediately nervous and awake now that you realized something bad was happening to your best friend.

"Look, uh... Host was taking care of the kid, right? And then I came over because of a little reunion thing, then Google came over, then Fire and Ice, then the angels, and everything sort of happened all at once. Glitch and Ice got into a fight, and now there are code errors everywhere and the floor is literally ice, and Glitch can't control anything anymore and Ice is unconscious and Fire is trying to melt it but there's too much and people are hurt and everything's chaos and I think Light has a broken skull and Wilford looks dead and Voodoo is-"

"What do you need me to do, Mark?" you asked, interrupting him.

"Get over here. I'm getting things under control, but we might need you to take care of a few people while the house gets rebui- AGH! Host, get away from that! Dark, there's one right here! Get it away from me! No, I don't care that they're not yours, just shoot them or something with your shado- no! No, do not shoot at me, Darkiplier! I know you weren't aiming for me, but you could've killed me! No! Look, just go help Fire! I know you don't have the power to melt ice, but can't you do something about it, smarta- oh never mind! Just try to get Glitch to snap out of it or something! Fire! Fire, over there! Wilford's about to slip on it! Wilford, watch- oh, thank God! Baby, come back! Don't run off, no, come here! Voodoo, stop! Don't do any magic on us, you'll send one of us to another dimensio- no! Voodoo, what did I just sa- GOOGLE! NO!" There was a loud crash, and a thud as the phone dropped. The line buzzed, telling you that the line was cut. You swore, tugging on a coat and slipping on some shoes, then hopping into your car and speeding down your street.

When you got there, the outside of the house looked fine, but when you opened the house, absolute chaos was happening. Some red and blue lines that looked like glitches appeared out of nowhere, seeming to take pieces of reality when they went away. The floor was slippery and wet; Fire was having a field day trying to melt all the ice that had formed on the ground. Voodoo and Google were nowhere to be seen, Light was crumpled in the corner of the room, bleeding ichor from his ears and mouth. Fire was in the middle of the room, dodging the glitches and melting the ice, and Ice was laying on the stairs, his arm twisted the wrong way. Mark was curled up in the opposite corner of Light, tears streaming from his face as he was currently having a panic attack, holding another, smaller iplier firmly in his arms like he was protecting him. The Host was just standing in front of Mark, narrating the whole scene like he wasn't in immediate danger, with the ice on the ground, and the glitches, and the-