Chapter 37 [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

"But I believe in you and since it's so important to you, it has become precious to me." She confessed, "Oh, now i know why are you running." She put her palm flat upon his face, "You still haven't forgotten my words, right?"

Like a child, he nodded and she smiled. She simply pressed her lips upon his and intertwined her fingers with him.

"Clean this mess and I'll get change meanwhile. We've a lot to discuss and the night has just started becoming incandescent." She winked at him and picking up her clothes, ambled to the bathroom. Locking the door behind her, she tossed her clothes on the granite counter, gazing at her reflection.

"You've messed up a big time, Anu! Just fix him up." She sighed and striping naked, walked into the shower. A warm shower had eased out her worries and her skin glowed under the marks he had gifted her.

Pondering, she tightened towel around her body and grabbed another one to dry her hair. Her long fingers dabbed moisturizer onto the length of her arms and neck and she rubbed it in circles on his body. Slipping into the cup short sleeved orange cotton top, she hid her black plunge bra inside and wore Whits hot pants. Moisturizing her feet and legs, she wore her favourite cologne and stepped out of the bathroom to see the bedroom less messy and bed already done.

Yuvraaj had plopped upon it, keeping his one arm over another and his bare beauty was covered with white t-shirt. Mutely, she sprinted to the bed and hid their frames under the blanket. Scooting closer, she caressed Yuvraaj's hair and placed a a brief kiss on his hairline.

"Are you sleeping?"

"No, you said we've a lot to discuss." He slipped in her embrace, wrapping his arm around her waist and put his head upon her lap.

"Yes, we do!" Anahita started playing with the curly strands of his hair, "You realise when we got married, we didn't know each other much. To be honest, I didn't want to go with this wedding. I ran that day, i would've gotten married to Mukund by now but thank God, I didn't. He said he wouldn't be able to make it because of his job. He chose his job over me, I was okay with it. I didn't want to come back home but he asked me to because he wanted me safe. I complied readily and then he asked me to marry you, I was reluctant but when you've no one with you and the only support asks you to do something, you comply without question. I did that only. My parents had started lending ears to what their cousins said, neglecting their own blood. I wanted dad to break this marriage but his words are important than my happiness."

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have marry you."

"No," She covered his lips with her palm. "Thank God you did. I accept that I hated you because I couldn't see you as my husband. It was like a nightmare, Yuvraaj, you've no idea how I'm always reminded to mould myself according to you as if I were just a complement. I'm a human, an individual. My own parents forgot that and that build anger for you in me. I know you're nowhere at fault but hurting you made me feel good. I thought it was your Karma but then Mukund vanished in the thin air for me."

Heaving a sigh, she continued. "Gradually, I started liking you. All this time, since our marriage I didn't try to contact him because I didn't want to waste any single second that I can spend with you. I started knowing you."

"If you didn't accept me as your husband then, how can you do it now?" He asked.

"Because I love you now. Simple." She kissed his cheek, "But if you don't want to go with it, that's fine. I don't want you to think that I only want you for my physical pleasure, for my love has higher meaning than this." She slowly slipped down and hugged him tightly, keeping her head upon his chest. "I'll wait until you start loving me and my love for you will never end. I didn't believe in marriage because I wasn't prepared but now as I love you and marriage matters a great deal to you, it's very important for me as well."