.makoto tachibana. animal shelter

You file through papers from your desk as you watch your colleagues walk in and out the door with animals to take them for their walk. You tap your pen against the side of the desk, bored. The bell rings on the door, you perk up your head and smile. "Hey Makoto!" He smiles and walks up to you pecking you on the cheek. "How's your day so far?" HE asks. You shrug. "Nothing too exciting..." "Y/n you get to see dogs and cats, for free! What's not to love?!" He says excitedly. "Getting a consent headache from barking or a furball or two."

He chuckles. "Oh suck it up. So did anyone come in today?" You shake your head. "Nope. I wish more people would though, even if they're just looking at the animals. I'd be nice to see different faces sometimes."

"You're not getting rid of me are you??" You laugh. "Makoto. You know I don't mean that, I mean like I'd like to see a wide eyed kid come in once in a while to check out the animals dragging their parents in." "Oh I see." You place your pen back down on the desk. "So anything new happening with the swim club?" He shakes his head. "Nah, we're just having a hard time keeping Haru out of the negative five degree water." He jokes. You giggle. "He really does not give a crap does he?" You ask. "Not a bit." He laugh's. "Nagisa had to go home sick though. Rei was dragged with him un willingly." You smile. "Why don't you take off your coat, you should be hot underneath all that fabric shouldn't you?" He smirks. "Why yes, yes I am." You give him a look and he smiles. 

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." He peels off his two coats and scarves and lays them under your desk. "Is there anything I can do to help out?" He asks looks over at you. You think for a minute. "Actually the kittens need to be fed now, so if you want to help me with that?" He nods excitedly. You knew how much your boyfriend loved cats. 

You always tease him that he loved cats more then you, but of course he would deny it but any time you mentioned cats he would always perk up. 

You and him walk down the hallway towards the cat area. Makoto was just about to burst out the seams. You roll your eyes and open the door to the room. Tiny mews filled your ears, and Makoto's smile just grew and grew. 

"I'm telling you, you love those cat's more then me." He scoffs. "Y/n stop, you know that's not true," He leans down next to you and pecks your face over and over. "I..Love..you." He says in between kisses. You chuckle. "Stop that tickles." You smile and try to shield yourself from the kisses. He smirks. "Nope." He continues doing this till he reached your lips where he pecked over and over. He stops. "Y/n nothing will ever come between you and me. Not even cat's." 

Short and sweet- I'll be updating more, but if you do have any suggestions please comment the name of the character (duh) and the series 

Also the musical I was so shook and anxious about turns out I'm now in ensemble cast! :)))

.bink bonk.