Beast (You're Not A Monster)

UGH I JUST WATCHED BEAUTY AND THE BEAST AND IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD! EMMA WATSON STOP BEING SO FUCKING PERFECT, IT'S NOT FAIR 

But truthfully if you're questioning on if you want to see it or not take it from me, that was a damn good ass movie. Honestly the details that they put into it to make it look as much as a french castle was amazing. THEY PUT IN A GAY CHARACTER I'M SO HAPPY

Anyway enjoy!~

You're footsteps echoed off the hallways as you make your way down the corridor. "Y/n hurry up!" You hear him yell. You sigh and grip your dress, running down to the garden entrance. The Beast had been awaiting you in the snowy maze with your horse Phillip. You had reached the steps and looked down at the man beast. He had been waiting for you, petting the horses mane smiling. You grin at the scene before bending down and balling up a patch of snow. You aim and throw at his back. He quickly turns around and growls but then backs down realizing it was you. "Y/n!" He waves for you to come down with him. You smile, lift up your dress and make your way down the cascading steps. You could feel beast's gaze on you as you move towards him. "You two looked like you were having fun." You state. Beast nods. "Yes, He kept stepping on my feet though." You giggle.

"That must have hurt." He groans. "Indeed it did." You smile and look out at the snow covered garden. "This is beautiful." He nods in agreement. "It is, isn't it?" You both stand there in a comfortable silence until he breaks it by coughing. "Um, Y/n.....do you think I'm a monster. Please be truthful." You stare at him wide eyed. "Why would I think your a monster?!" He frowns. "Just answer the question." You sigh. "No I do not. You are kind and very sweet at times. In which I could not find in anybody back in the town." He smiles. "Thank you." 

You smile at him. "Your welcome." The rest of the afternoon was you and him strolling around the castle like thunder, striking up conversations about anything. 

You walk into your room where Madame Wardrobe was sleeping. You knock one time on the door to wake her up. She does eventually, but it was really loud. "AHHHHH Don't scare me like that child!" You jump back a bit in surprise. You curtsy. "I apologize Madame, but I need some help for tonight. She tilts herself in confusion. "What are you talking about child?" You chuckle at her. "The beast wanted me to come down for a little ball-" Before you could say any more, clothes had begun surrounding you, spiraling you like a tornado. Finally, the shower of color stopped leaving you in a slightly glittery golden gown, and hair up in a loose bun. You grinned. "It's beautiful!" You spun around in her mirror. "Thank you." She smiles. "You're welcome!" She slowly dowses back off to sleep and closes her drawers. 

"Let's do this." You tell yourself as a small pep talk.

CONTINUED IN PART 2