Human!Max Goofy X Reader

SURPRISE!

The 3 o' clock school bell rings and you couldn't be anymore happier. You quickly make your way snaking through the rough crowds trying to not get spotted by him . You reach your locker, open it up, and rip out your backpack trying your hardest not to get spotted.

You shut the door and run through the halls towards the exit till you spot him and his group of friends. You gasp not knowing that you'd see him. When you were a little girl, you weren't very keen on talking to people especially your crush who was conveniently your best friend, Max Goofy. "Hey y/n!!" He shouts happily at you. You stare at him as he makes his way towards you and away from his friends.

You start to panic and as you do you run the other way leading yourself to the fields. You turn around and notice that he didn't follow you outside and you sighed, Of course he had taken another route outside trying to find you. "Why'd yah run?" You jump around seeing that Max had found you and scared you. "I-I....um..." You look down at your feet and blush. "I'm sorry you just um..." He smiles. "It's fine, but whenever I try and talk to you, you just run. I don't really get it." He sighed. "We used to be Best friends...what happened?" He looks up at you frowning. You look up at him and your heart drops. You couldn't just flat out tell him you've been in love with him for, what? Half of your friendship.

You gulp. "It's a....." You think for a second and say they first thing that cane to your mind. "It's a girl thing." He furrows his eyebrows, sighs then nods not really believing you. "Well okay then..." He keeps frowning. "If you have anything on your mind you know you can tell me right?"

"Yeah I know it's just hard for me to talk about..." You rub your hands together trying to ignore the sweat pouring out of them and he nods. "Follow me." You make a surprised face as he walks over to the schools brick wall and sit down on the dirty grass and pats the place next to him. You sigh and sit down next to him and he faces you. "Now what is it?" He asks. You look around for a second then think up of something. What if you didn't have to exactly him he was your crush? "Well, uh, I really like this one guy but I'm not sure if he likes me back..." He frowns and you curl into a ball. Dang that dude is lucky... "Well what's he like?"

"He's probably the most sweetest boys here but he probably doesn't notice me at all."

"Maybe you need to confront him about it and get it off your chest. I can tell it's really hurting you, just by this."

You sigh. "I guess it is but he's just so cool! I mean, he's been on t.v for goodness sakes! Then danced with one of the most popular artists out there, He probably has girls rushing to his feet." You quickly explain sadly. He frowns and then looks at you. "Don't think of yourself like that. Think of you like your...well....you!"
You cock your head to the side. "What do you mean by that?" He sighs. "Be yourself." You smile and he smiles back; you could feel your heart racing a million miles per hour just looking at him. "Now could you please tell me who it is y/n?" You gulp and look around. "I'm not sure Max....you won't hate me right?" He gasps dramatically. "Why would I hate you?" You giggle and you see that he had a small blush forming on his cheeks. Wait does he like you back?! This is so hard to tell. (Basically my life.)

"Well if you tell me yours then.......I guess I'll have to tell you mine." You look at him. "You don't have to do that Max!" You say frantically. "No. No its fine." He says reassuring you. "Now please tell me..." You gulp one last time before opening your mouth slightly. "You..." You whisper softly. "Huh?" You breathe in then out. "You." You repeat. He smiles then hugs you. You get confused. "M-Max what are you doing?"

"I was going to say you....y/n." You smile and he pulls away from the hug only to have you get greeted by lips crashing into yours which you happily closed your eyes and kissed him right back. Sadly, he pulled away, leaving the two of you breathless. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Your smile grows wider as you tackle him to the ground and kissed him again chuckling a bit while doing so.

So, I guess that's a yes...

Finished Maxy moo. Jeesh I can't believe that its been so long since I've seen the goofy movies. I need to rewatch them all...also y'all notice that it's chapter 69............YAOI FANGIRLS UNITE! In honor of this crazy chapter comment (or don't) your favorite Yaoi ships! Or Yuri.

Mine probably has to be Misaki and Usagi from Jonjou Romantica, The whole freakin Love Stage anime or Ryker and Avery from "The Boy and the Wolf". I may have a problem.

Anyways, Love Chu!~♥