Adrien/Chat Noir (The School Project)

"Okay class today we will be pairing up for our annual school fair project!" Half the class groans, half cheers

  "Okay class today we will be pairing up for our annual school fair project!" Half the class groans, half cheers. You had stayed silent knowing that you would have to be partnered up with some lunatic, that'll want to talk the whole time, which you did not want. The person you absolutely did not want to be paired up with was Chloe. You shiver at her name. The one girl you could not stand in the entire school, which is weird for you but normal for everybody else because no one liked her. "Adrien! Would you be my partner!" She asks him in her shrill voice.

"Uh...Um I'm already partnered up with someone...sorry." She huffs. "Who?!" You think quickly and throw your body over to his side and swing your arm onto his shoulder. "Me." You smile. "Really Adrien?" He looks up at you smiling and he copies you. "Yep! Bye Chloe!" You wave her off knowing that you shooed her off. 

He breathes out. "Thanks y/n." You grin. "No problem Mr. Agreste." You joke and he chuckles. "Now what shall we do for our project?" He asks sitting down at his desk pulling a chair for you as well. You furrow your eyebrows. "Wait I was joking about that to save you from Chloe." He shrugs. "Well I wasn't, let's get an A on this project!" You sigh and shake your head sitting down next to the blonde. "I was thinking we could do something on ladybug and Chat Noir." He tenses up. "W-why them?" You shrug. "They're interesting, I like the fact that they keep their identity hidden." He blushes. "If you don't mind me asking, w-who's your favorite out of the two?" You think for minute. "Chat. I like his corny puns and cheesy attitude." He grins like the cheshire cat. "Cool, cool." He bobs his head. 

"Hey, do you want to come over to my house to start the project and get," The school bell rings and you grab your stuff. "Ideas for how we're gonna do this?" He nods. "Yeah definitely." You grin back at him and wave him off. "I guess I'll see you later!" 

"Okay!" 

You walk out of the school and skip down the steps and smile while walking down the sidewalk. You drag out your phone and text your mom that you'd have a friend over to start a project and you press send. You grab your earbuds and press on youtube and begin to play some music to get you in the mood.

The Adrien Agreste was coming over to your house. You were like a kid in a candy shop, mainly because you had the most awkwardly big crush on the teen model. It started ever since the beginning of school when he lent you his pencil without you having to ask. He was just so nice! Soon enough, you stop at your house and open the door. "Mom I'm home!" She some down the steps with a basket of laundry in her hands then sets it on the floor. "Hey sweetie," She wipes her forehead. "How was school?" You wiggle your hand. "Eh it was okay I guess." She smiles. "So who's coming over later?" You start to get giddy. "Adrien Agreste!" She gapes. "Your serious?!" You nod vigorously. "Yep!" Your mother was the first person to figure out your little crush on the boy and began asking the same question everyday. 'Anything happen?' The answer would always be no but she asked anyways. 

The door behind you rings. You spin around and look through the glass. It was him. "Okay it's him. Don't do anything stupid!" She scoffs. "Like I would do anything of the sort." You roll your eyes and pull the door open. "Hey Adrien." He smiles and you do the same. "Oh, come on in sweet heart!" Your mom calls out from behind you. You wince at her cringiness. "You two go upstairs and start your little project I'll bring up snack later." He smiles and nods. "Thank you Mrs. L/n." She returns his smile. "It's no problem." 

You both climb up the stairs and head into your room. You grab your backpack, which was placed outside your door and close the door seeing that Adrien had already sat down on your bed grabbing things out of his backpack. He was filing papers when he pat down a spot next to him for you to sit. "So what are your ideas for the Chat Noir project?" He asks as you sit. "I thought we were doing Ladybug as well?" He laughs awkwardly for a couple of seconds while you stare at him. "Yeah, yeah her..." You tighten your lips for a second. 

"Adrien you wouldn't just purposely forget ladybug would you?" He shakes his head. "Oh, no. no, no, no, no, no." You raise your eyebrows. "Ok..." You say to him unsure. He scoffs. "You don't believe me do you?" You shake your head. 

He rolls his eyes and reaches over to grab a notebook and pencil. "Never mind, let's get started on this project." You nod and grab your pencil. "So, Chat Noir is a superhero in our city of Paris, and has saved hundreds," Adrien bobbed his head to ever word you said. "And with the help of his partner Ladyb-" He stops you. "He does all of it." You make a face. "He does??" He nods. "Now continue." You clear your throat and continue. "And he does it all himself. Ok how in the hell do you know all this?" He shrugs. "Just a hunch." 

"No. No it's not just a hunch. You cannot know all of this stuff, unless you've actually met him." He stays silent. "Wait, have you?" Silent. "Really?!" He nods. "Actually I haven't just met him..." He gets up, dropping his stuff, and turns your bedroom corner. "Plague transform!" A couple of seconds later he comes back around. Your jaw drops. He was wearing Chat Noirs costume and EVERYTHING! "Wait....What is this?" You ask and he sits back down next to you. "Y/n I'm Chat, and I also kinda like you..." You gape at him. He smiles. "I hope you do too...If not that's ok too!" He speeds. You smile and lean over to him planting a kiss on his cheek. "It's ok. I do like you." He jumps up and softly yells in giddiness. You giggle. "And hey we have the main source for our project now." He laughs. 

"Yes, yes we do."

-_-