Bolt!

I ran through the grassy fields of central park my white sucked back hair, currently being messed up, floated around me like a halo. Y/n bounds towards me and jumps into my arms in a full out glomp.

Yeah no. I wish.

New York isn't exactly pretty as you think it is. I hurdle over a trash can rushing towards a coordinate agent C, as I call her, pin pointed me to.

"I'm coming y/n!!!!"

Men screamed and yelled behind my back my hair jumbled in the wind as I escape their grasps barely. I quickly skid into an alley before anyone noticed. Breathing heavily, I look over at the bracelet she had given me on our anniversary.  The chain was gold but the main part, the lightning bolt, was silver. Just wait. I'm coming.

Your p.o.v

The place was cold. I couldn't really feel my fingers. The place was also very dark, well that doesn't really help also considering I'm wearing a blindfold.  "Hello?!" I yell out into the dark building, my voice echoing off the walls. No answer except the chuckle of a man, I suppose, that was infront of me.

"Hello Ms.l/n." I jolt my head upwards. "I hear you have a current relationship with a man, Bolt correct?" I put in my poker face. Bolt talked to me about this, no matter how stupid I thought it was I listened to him anyway. Never give In. Ever. Yes he was a bit crazy, but he's just so sweet and protecting. "Oh so we are going to play silent treatment are we?" Next thing you know I feel a stinging sensation on my right cheek forcing my head to jerk left. "I need you to answer my question!" He yells. I feel tears coming in but I push them aside. I can't tell him anything. Suddenly I hear a soft growling behind my back. "Unless you're a dog I suggest you stop growling at me." You mumble. The thing sighs.

"Y/n you of all people should know that I can't stop that." I smirk. "Hey you." I whisper. The teen boy runs infornt of my body quietly and un ties the blindfold I was wearinf causing it to fall to the ground. "Hey." He whispers back. I roll my eyes playfully.  He frowns. What was he expecting a ' oh thank you my sweet prince charming!'  Yeah no. He quickly looks up from the knot he was on as soon as he hears feet turning.

  The white hairs in his neck stand up. I can tell he's nervous.  "You!" The man points he's finger at him. Bolt slowly turns around. "Who.....me?" He asks I'm a funny nervous way. "Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt..." I hiss out.

At that point he had freed you completely and you could wiggle your way out of the ropes while Bolt and the man converted.  "We know you would come, Bolt."  He spits his name like it was a drug of Some sort. "Well if you knew I was coming then why didn't you have more handcuffs?" The man looks at me and I smile mischievously. "What?"

"Bye!"

  Bolt and I sprint towards the doors of the building  while the man screamed out  for more men to chase after us. After a while I start to slow down. "Bolt!" He turns to look at me and see's I was struggling. He quickly runs over to where I was and scoops me up bridal style. He doesn't stop. He dodges bear traps and spikes settled firmly on the ground and I tightly hold onto his neck.

My eyes close.

Someone taps on my shoulder, them kisses my forehead. I slowly bkink my eyes and begin to wake up.

"W-what happened?" I look up and see Bolts face smiling right back at me. I immediately smile back and tackle him into a hug. "I missed you so much!" He hugs back with just as much force. "I missed you too." I slowly let go and look at him. He's crying. "Bolt...." I wipe the tears that were streaming down his face. I shake my head and lean onto him. I grasp onto his neck and push my lips onto his. I could tell his eyes were wide open but soon enough he closes them. "*cough* *cough*." We stop kissing for a minute, both of us heavily breathing. "Um...did we interrupt something or?" My face goes red as well as his. "H-hey Agent C...." We both glance at each other and slowly laugh at our expressions.

  Hillo!! Ok so quick things these next few weeks are going to be  disney XD related chapters and they can be anything! The first couple of weeks are going to be of course, Gravity Falls realated! So If any of you have anybody you like from Gravity Falls don't hesitate to ask if I can write about them!!

Also, I had a late book called Xandir X Male!Reader. For those of you who has read it from last year will be excited cause guess what?! Its back!! So please go check that out!

Chapter suggested by:Lovely1454

Song listened to while typing: 'Shame' by Evelyn "Champagne"

Sorry bout the ending!!

Various X Reader One shots!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara