Prince Eric X Mermaid! Reader

I looked up at the stars from beneath the waves of the ocean and how they molded together, caused by the angle you were floating at. All of a sudden a sound breaks your peace. A conch(spl?) horn. The sounds vibrated against your scales on your tail. "Eric..." You whispered to yourself. Exactly as you said that, your fin started moving towards the boardwalk you and him would always meet up at.

You hit the surface and looked at Eric. He was exhausted. "Eric!" He looks up from his lap and sees you. "Y/n!" You quickly swim up to the rim of the wooden planks and look up at him. "Your back!!" He smiles. "Yep, it was such a trip. Oh and when we stood at our final destination, apparently a crazed red headed mermaids was following us." You nod your head very intrigued. "Well, your back and now we can talk and hang out more!" You smile and he chuckles. "Yes. Most definitely." You look up at him and notice the tiredness I'm his eyes and you knew exactly what to do.

"Hey I have an idea to loosen you up a bit!"

"Yeah what is it?"

"Give me your hand."

He looks at you funny, almost like you had just dyed your tail black when in reality it was still f/c. "Umm okay?" He slowly gives you his hand and you grasp onto it. "Now what?" He asks you and you immediately grin like the Cheshire Cat. "Oh no."

"Oh yes!" And you tug his body into the deep blue heckling like crazy. He swims up to the surface spitting out the salty water then taking his hand to move his hair from his face. "Haha very funny y/n." He says sarcastically. "Your welcome." You reply smiling and he smiles back at your goofiness. There was a pause. "Uh Eric?" He shakes his head. "Sorry what?"

"You were staring at me..." He blushes. "Really I was?!" You nod. "Sorry..." You roll your eyes. "Do you feel any better?" He nods. "Yeah this actually feels pretty good." You agreed with him. "Have you ever wondered when your gonna meet the one?"

"What one?" You ask him. "You know THE one." You silent an 'oh' and nod. "I mean not really, but sometimes."

"Would you freak out of I told you I already found the one?" You float straight up and look at him like he was crazy. "Your joking that fast?" He nods. "That fast." He sighs. "She's perfect although I'm not sure if she likes me back..." You from getting an idea. "Maybe if you describe her to me then I could guess!" He smiles and nods. "Okay. She has the most gorgeous h/c hair, and e/c eyes..." He lools over at you to see if you get it yet, but you keep staring at the sky making confusing facial expressions. He sighs. "She has flawless s/c skin and her favorite color is f/c, which I find adorable." Nope still making facial expressions. "Are you serious y/n?!"

"What?" You look over him and he grabs your shoulders making you look at him. "Here let me give you a huge hint." You smile. "Okay lay it on m--" He cuts you off by pressing his lips to yours. He shuts his eyes while yours not so much closed but open wide. He lets go. "Eric..." He smiles. "Your cheating on who you like!" He facepalms. "It's you!!" You gasp. "Ohhhhhhhhh..." You smile. "I like you too." He sighs in relief. "Good."

Sorry it was so short!! I thought making you clueless was a bit funny lol. Next one shot I was thinking about doing was a Human! Bailey X Reader to celebrate how freking awsome Finding Dory was! Anyway love chu!!~