[Get Together!] Gil x Teacher!Reader

"Miss [y/n]?" You hum in response and turn around from helping another student. "Yes Nemo?" You smile and he smiles back. "Do you mind... meeting my uncle Gil?? But only if your ok with it...." He asks places his palm and a half together and wriggle them nervously. You chuckle. "I would love to." His eyes grow with excitement. He quickly slings his arms around you and squeezes you into a quick hug before letting go.

"Thank you Mam!!" You squeeze his hand and a half which was in your palm. "Now you go play with the others. You only have a couple more minutes." You smile at him. He nods skipping away. You turn around expecting a big green eyed boy but instead and narrow red eyed man. "Ahh!" You fly back onto the ground out of your chair. His expression doesn't change. You get up, dust yourself off and look at the man. He had black and white hair, black and white striped shirt with plain black pants. Also to mention he had a scar on his left eye not to mention on his nose too. "Excuse me are you [y/n]?" He says in a slight monotone voice. You nod your head. "NEMO!" Having the quick reactions you had, You quickly cover your ears to block out the loudness.

"Sir please don't yell. Kids are sleeping."

He rolls his eyes as Nemo pops up in between you. "Hi Uncle Gil!!" He says giving him a hug. He is stunned and stiff as a board as his 'nephew' hugs him. "So Nemo this is your Uncle?" You ask politely. "Yep! Uncle Gil meet Mrs.[y/n], Mrs.[y/n] Meet Uncle Gil!" He says happily while you two shake hands. "Only if you want, Uncle you could maybe tak-"

"No, no,no, no, no, no Nemo we do not talk about stuff like that ESPECIALLY in kindergarten!" The two of them bicker in and off as you sit in the side lines watching while giggling at their silliness. "Y/n! He won't stop pestering me about it! Help!" You sigh and get up walking over to the two of them on top of each other with Nemos mouth covered by Gils hand. "Ow!" Nemo smacks his hand away and struggles to get up as he bite Gils hand. "Uncle has a crush on you!" He exclaims making lovey dovey faces. "Is that so?" He quickly nods his head and you look over to see an embarrassed red faced Gil. He nods his head as he gets up losing his dignity. Quickly you lift up his chin and place a quick peck on his cheek making him redder than he already is.

"I like you too." His eyes widen and looks up at you half smiling. "See your not a grumpy Gil!" You say as you push the small boy towards his uncle. "She is just like Dory..." He mutters and sighs as they walk away and out the school.

Sorry its so short! This idea was from the brain of the lovely Levi_Heichou13! Thank you for the suggestion! Hopefully you liked it! Next up Tarzan!!!!♥