Flynn Rider X Reader

Your feet skid across the grass, panicking to get to a safe point where the castle guards wouldn't look to find you, Unfortunately you had tried almost everywhere. You look and think of where to hide as you run. Across the distance you spot a small diner with a wooden sign in front of it spelling out 'The Snuggly Duckling'.

You sprint towards it not knowing what it was, losing the guards in the mean time, just as you enter it. You breathe out as you open and close the wooden door peeking around the big space looking at only buff af men that have practically half their body parts covered in metal armor. "Well okay then..." You mumble to yourself. Everybody stood looking at you and goes back to what they were doing in the first place. You quickly walk over to the bar, and call over the bar tender. "Sorry just a quick question. Uh, do you have anywhere to hide possibly?" The man nods and points at the bar. "Dude I'm not here to play games I'm se-"

Just as you were going to finish your sentence the door slams open and you squeak trying desperately to hide between stools set up. All the men cheer and walk up to a person you couldn't quite see. You squint your eyes and look around trying to see who it was but all you could see were men's feet. "Damn it." You whisper. You feel a tap on your shoulder and you look up to see the bar tender guy pointing upwards signalling that it was safe to get up. You sigh. "Jeez why does the door have to slam like that all the time?" You hear a voice go and you turn around. It was a tall man wearing some turquoise under garments and brown pants, not bad looking and he had a nice head of hair too. You turn around before he noticed anything. "So you got a place or not?" He nods. The tender pointed, this time more appropriately under the bar and you quickly hoist yourself up and over the bar then slide under, that way no one could see you.

You sat there for a couple minutes till that door slams open once again and everyone gasps. It was the royal guard. "Has anyone seen a h/c girl with e/c eyes?!" All of them shrug their shoulders and mumur a few things. You heard one man go. "......This just happened with Flynn....." You make a face. Who the hell was Flynn and what did he do?

"Does anybody know where she went?" You hear a cough then a voice. "I believe I kmow where she went." You hear chairs turn. "Where did she go?!" You hear a sigh. "She went towards the MG grave. I heard her run there." You hear murmurs behind the wooden wall that kept you safe from captivity. "Thank you sir." You hear footsteps go out of the wooden diner then the door slams closed once again. You breathe out then the tender taps you on the shoulder almost as saying, 'its okay.' Or 'get the F*** up.'. You slide in front of yourself then get up, careful not to hit your head on the way up.

You then hoist yourself up again and sat yourself on a stool where then man you had seen earlier was sitting. He taps you on the shoulder and you turn. "Are you the girl they were looking for?" You nod. "Yeah. Wait were you the one who saved my ass from being court marshaled to jail?" He nods chuckling. "So why were they after you?" You sigh. "Its a long story and I really have to get out of here before they find out that I'm not at that bitches grave." You being to stand up and he catches your hand.

"Wait I can get you to safety. I have a horse with me that can get you where you need to go!" He sounded pretty persistent with this offer almost desperate. "Fine I'll go." He smiles. "Great! Where do you need to go?" You think for a minute. "Anywhere that's not here."

"Deal.....?"

"Y/n."

"Okay y/n. The names Flynn. Flynn Rider." You smile. "Nice to meet you Flynn, now let's get going." The both of you made your way outside and you saw a white horse standing there with a very familiar symbol on it. "Okay Maximus. Lets go." They horse looks up at Flynn then you and back at Flynn. "Oh, this is Y/n. She needs to go somewhere." The horse neighs then Flynn gently cupped your hand and put you onto the horse. He got on behind you. He whips the reigns and Maximus was off.

Time skip. :3

The horse quickly stops as Flynn pulls on the pieces of leather. You saw a rock with moss growing very fast on it with flowers beginning to bloom all over it. "How am I going to hide here?" You ask. Flynn clears his throat, jumps off Maximus then walks over to the rock. What he did next shocked you; He wrapped his fingers around some moss and pulled it back revealing a cave leading to a field covered in rocky walls shielding you from ever getting caught. You smile brightly and quickly jump off Max. "Woah..."

"Speechless right?" You nod. "Yeah me and a good friend hid here when I got wanted for stealing." You chuckled a bit. "You were wanted one time?" He scoffed. "What did you think I did in my free time?"

"I don't know knit with princesses?" He laughs. "Yeah nice try." You giggle. "Well anyway thank you Flynn." You say walking up to him and giving him a hug then pulling back. "Its my pleasure." He replys back, slightly blushing. You smirk getting an idea. You quickly walk back up to him and give him a small peck on the cheek, he turns redder then before. You smile knowing now about the small crush he now has on you.

"I'll come and visit you sometime..." He says almost as if in a question. "I'd love that, and thanks..." You smile. He sighs then groans in annoyance. "Yah you know what, screw it." He runs over to you and grabs your face,  planting a kiss on your lips that stays there for a while. He pulls away. "I'll see you soon." He says pushing the moss behind him leaving you there with your finger on your lips still not believing that just happened...

Next characters!

Male! Merida→

Kristoff→

Male! Elsa→

Male! Anna→

Nick Wilde→

Love chu!~♥