Owen Grady (And The Rest is History)

"Come 'ere girl." Jurassic World. The biggest park in all of the United States, dinosaurs roamed the acres and areas were people could interact with these majestic beasts behind glass, or riding their backs for fun.

 You were just lucky enough to witness them and work with only a couple on the spirals that passed throughout the fields, where the Brachiosaurus thumped around peacefully. "Come on that's it girl, only a little bit closer." One of them, named Brandy, had refused to eat today and you were currently trying to help her so she could get back on diet. She just stands there. You sigh in frustration as you throw your arms to your side. "Brandy your health bar will go down if you don't eat." She grunts. "No. Don't you give me that crap." 

She hulls her long neck around her body and turns to the distance, walking off. "God Dammnit, that's the second time this week!" Your shoulder jolts forward by a nudge. You peer over your shoulder. You giggle. "And that's the second time Milo's taken it." The smaller dinosaur nibbles on the leave before fully grabbing it in his mouth. 

"Ok, that's enough for today." He growls. "Oh, come on dude! I have to sleep!" He whines. You roll your eyes. "Never mind guess I'm staying late..." 

"Hey, I got a new sleep over buddy!" 

You squeak and jump around to see your lover Owen leaning against one of the many four wheeler's made inside the park. "H-hey Owen." He smirks. "Guess I still make you flustered 'eh?" You nod and he chuckles, moving closer and closer towards you. Your face immediately heating up the closer he got. You weren't used to having a boyfriend around you as you hadn't had one in a few years. "So how's everything over here girly?" You smile. "Brandy's still not eating her food but other than that, pretty good. How are the raptors?" He scratches his chin. "Same old, same old I guess..."

You both stay quiet for a long period of silence, until you both hear a soft grunt behind you. "Heh, somebody's hungry." You turn to see Brandy, again... "Come on! Make up your mind." Owen laughs for a second. "She's bein' a pain in the ass, huh?" You sigh and nod your head. "Nothin' but trouble this one." You pat her on her scaly head and look at her in the eyes. She had the cutest blue-brown eyes you've ever seen. "Hey, don't go fallin' in love with a dinosaur now. " You giggle. "At least I'm not in love with raptors." He gasps jokingly. "Don't you dare say that!" 

"Oh, I did!" 

Owen quickly walks over to you and lifts you into his grimy, muscular arms. You yelp. "Come on you big ouf, let me down!" He shakes his scraggly red hair. "Not until you take back what you said!" He starts to spin. "No, not the spinning!" 

"Yes the spinning!" He chuckles. 

Brandy starts to whine. He sighs and slowly puts you down to the ground. "Well, I guess you won...for now!" You smile and grab a leaf, letting the small dino munch on it for a while. "Goodnight Owen." You give him a smile, but that's not what he wanted. He points to his lips. "What?" You ask clearly confused on the action. He groans. "Kiss!" You roll your eyes. "I swear you act like a 5 year old sometimes." You let Brandy eat the rest and move over to your childish boyfriend and peck him on the lips. "Satisfied?" He shakes his head, and you roll your eyes once again. This time you kiss him longer, allowing him to move against you, pressing your bodies closer together. You push him back and take a deep breath in. "Jeez, go a little easier on a girl why don't you?" 

He chuckles. "Sure, whatever." You both laugh and get settled down. "To bed?" He asks. You nod. "To bed."

160k???????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!