Ethnic Flare [Woody x Reader]

Your limbs were strewn about, the kids left bite marks were in everyone except you and those who hid. Pre school was terrifying. Kids would not dare touch you, after all you were the teachers favorite doll. "Coast is clear!!" A lala loopsie called out. You sigh and stretch on the carpeted floor. "Hallelujah." You say while getting up. You look around and notice everyone starting at the cardboard box collecting dust on the wood table. "What is that?" You speak with curiosity in your voice. "Mrs.Campbell brought it in during playtime!" A troll said. You look back at the doll confused.

Everybody turned around and noticed that you had gotten up. Their eyes shot bullets through you hoping that you would open it. "Does anybody know how to get out of here?!" A voice shot out from the box. Your body moves towards the box in slow motions trying not to alert everyone. "I need you all to-" The tape split in two. Everyone ducked and ran away from the box hiding in secluded areas. Including you. "Where are we?"

"This place is not at all like Andy's!"

"Buzz help us!"

Your eyes narrow as you put your ear against the wall to hear what they were saying. "Hello? Anybody out there?!" Someone yells. "[Y/n] your tuff, can you go see them?"Someone whispers to you and you turn around to find everbody nodding in agreement. You let out a sigh. "Fine."

The clicking of your shoes was matted against the carpet. In the light, you peeked out looking for the source of the voices when you spot Lotso the bear talking to a group of new toys. You notice a cow boy staring holes in the back of his head intensively. "Our pride and joy would love to meet you guys! Let me call her. [Y/n]!"

Why did I have the weirdest feeling he was gonna say that?

You quickly run out to meet him by his side. The group consisted of a dinosaur, a piggy bank, another cow girl, a space guy, a slinky, a Barbie, and others. "Hello." You try to say as calmly as possible. What you didn't know was that a certain cow boy was red as the burning sun. "So everyone this is [y/n]!" You look over at Lotso. I'm pretty sure they knew that.

"Where do you guys come from?" You say in the same straight face you had. "We com from Andy's!" The green dinosaur answers in enthusiasm. You him in response and start to walk away. "She's kinda cold." The cow girl named Jessie whispers to the astronaut Buzz. "Yeah." He replies.

Time skip~

You sigh as you screw your hand on again beacause of a toddler that had picked it off. You were currently in your room on the 3rd level on the toy shelf. It was a pastel (f/c) and and clean white bed spread. The room was quite big but not so big so it was pretty spacious, You look around and notice your blinds have been closed all day. You push yourself off the soft warm bed and hed over to your window pane to only have light stream into your room like a river. As you proceed over to your bed, someone knocks on the door. You quickly scurry over to the handle a pull it open. "Oh hello Mrs. [y/n]! Someone has requested to see you and he is very anxious."

"Nobody filed me in saying they wanted to meet." You say sternly to the fusha bear. "He was to shy."

"That's not an excuse."

He sighs and grabs someone from the corner. "No she is not supposed t- um hiiiiii......" You look over to your right and find a nervous cowboy with brown hair looking at the ground. "Your the one who wanted to talk?" He nods. You smile in return. "Come on in!" You place your hands on his and pull him into your room.

To be continued~~~

Right now I'm being sucked into the supernatural fandom........I feel like a moose.